Multiple tag edit not showing picture tags (1 Viewer)

globaldonkey

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2007
    Home Country
    When all picture tags are the same in a group of tracks, should a multiple tag edit show the existing pictures? I get nothing.... go back to a single tag edit and can see the picture tags again.

Also, Save Folder thumb will not create the small and large thumbs for an album if the artist / album name contains characters such as , and /

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Showing same picture for multiple tags is not implemented. I can't simply detect if all files have the same picture.

need to check the "Save folder thumb" incident.

globaldonkey

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Yeah OK, thought that might be the case with the picture tags.

Actually, I'm not sure what is going on with "Save folder thumb" business. It definitely always saves folder.jpg in the directory with the music, and it was saving some album covers in the appdata\thumbs\music\albums, and I was watching it doing it last night on some albums, but now it does not seem to be doing it at all. Does it by any chance read MP configuration settings, because I have been messing with those trying to get the fanart plugin by cul8er to work?

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    it should save a folder.jpg in the same directory as the file(s) you were tagging.
    Did a lot of tagging in the last days and always worked for me.

i don't read any of the MP config settings, so this shouldn#t be the cause.

globaldonkey

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Yes, it definitely saves folder.jpg. Now I get it. It must be the music share watcher in MP that is picking up the newly tag files with the pictures, and creating the thumbs in appdata\thumbs\music\albums

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom