Multytenne (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks for the super quick reply! WinTV must download the EPG, you're right. I thought it got sent in the data packets over the air. They don't charge anything for it, so I'm somewhat puzzled. As a matter of fact, I had Media Portal about 10 years or so ago..maybe longer as time flies. I know at the time, it was not free but...
Thanks for the super quick reply! WinTV must download the EPG, you're right. I thought it got sent in the data packets over the...
First, I am using Windows 7, Media Portal 2.32. I use the program for Satellite and ATSC TV. I live in the US. ATSC TV channels...
Replies
Views
From "TvServer_SetupTv.2.log", it looks as though you imported channel definitions into MP 1.29 (257 channels, 2 channel groups). Presumably you had previously exported these definitions from MP 1.15. Although this ought to work, I am not sure that it will work when there is such a large difference in the MP versions (there may have...
From "TvServer_SetupTv.2.log", it looks as though you imported channel definitions into MP 1.29 (257 channels, 2 channel groups)...
After many years of successful usage of MediaPortal, we were forced to upgrade the htpc (it's now more than 10 years old). I needed...
Replies
Views
Hello, for many years I used a Digital Devices CineS2 on a unicable system with Mediaportal. Recently I upgraded with an additional Digital Devices Max M4, which is a multituner card. From the CineS2 I was used that the satellite signal strength is always 100%. Even if the signal is so weak that I have dropouts (due to bad weather)...
Hello, for many years I used a Digital Devices CineS2 on a unicable system with Mediaportal. Recently I upgraded with an...
Hello, for many years I used a Digital Devices CineS2 on a unicable system with Mediaportal. Recently I upgraded with an...
Replies
Views
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
Replies
Views
i think i am now sorted. was previewing BBC 1 HD, but still setting things up. bit of a learning curve :) found the simple way to reset the data base. pressed clear button when configuring tv channels :cool: a re-scan and all seems ok now. its two steps forward, one step back. thought MP2 was more intuitive than MP1, or is it just...
i think i am now sorted. was previewing BBC 1 HD, but still setting things up. bit of a learning curve :) found the simple way to...
New to Mediaportal 2 and the mediaportal TV server, having used Argus in my last MP1 set up. I am having trouble viewing BBC HD...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom