Multytenne (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks for the super quick reply! WinTV must download the EPG, you're right. I thought it got sent in the data packets over the air. They don't charge anything for it, so I'm somewhat puzzled. As a matter of fact, I had Media Portal about 10 years or so ago..maybe longer as time flies. I know at the time, it was not free but...
Thanks for the super quick reply! WinTV must download the EPG, you're right. I thought it got sent in the data packets over the...
First, I am using Windows 7, Media Portal 2.32. I use the program for Satellite and ATSC TV. I live in the US. ATSC TV channels...
Replies
Views
:(. I have never used satellite TV, and I regret that I do not know what the problem might be. TV Server scans only those frequencies that are defined in the tuning-parameters file for the satellite that you are scanning, so it is possible that the missing channels have moved to a new frequency that is not contained in the...
:(. I have never used satellite TV, and I regret that I do not know what the problem might be. TV Server scans only those...
After many years of successful usage of MediaPortal, we were forced to upgrade the htpc (it's now more than 10 years old). I needed...
Replies
Views
Hello, for many years I used a Digital Devices CineS2 on a unicable system with Mediaportal. Recently I upgraded with an additional Digital Devices Max M4, which is a multituner card. From the CineS2 I was used that the satellite signal strength is always 100%. Even if the signal is so weak that I have dropouts (due to bad weather)...
Hello, for many years I used a Digital Devices CineS2 on a unicable system with Mediaportal. Recently I upgraded with an...
Hello, for many years I used a Digital Devices CineS2 on a unicable system with Mediaportal. Recently I upgraded with an...
Replies
Views
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
Replies
Views
i think i am now sorted. was previewing BBC 1 HD, but still setting things up. bit of a learning curve :) found the simple way to reset the data base. pressed clear button when configuring tv channels :cool: a re-scan and all seems ok now. its two steps forward, one step back. thought MP2 was more intuitive than MP1, or is it just...
i think i am now sorted. was previewing BBC 1 HD, but still setting things up. bit of a learning curve :) found the simple way to...
New to Mediaportal 2 and the mediaportal TV server, having used Argus in my last MP1 set up. I am having trouble viewing BBC HD...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom