mts

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi mts :)

have you seen the nice basichome editor that comes with StreamedMP? Look for shortcut on your desktop or on Start Menu; Team MediaPortal, Skins StreamedMP.

And YES, you can create/customize sub menus to your liking.

mts

Portal Pro
    September 2, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Music Menu with subitems?

yes of course I have seen this.
    But I don't see how to add a main-menu item which doesn't go directly to a plugin?

I even have tried to add some submenu-items to the music-item, but when I select the music-menu it goes directly to the Music-Plugin.
    Is it maybe not possible to add submenus to the standard vertical menu?

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Sorry for stating the obvious, but it was difficult, without detail, to know what you tried.

So after adding a sub menu, you do not press OK on main menu item, you press RIGHT, right?

mts

Portal Pro
    September 2, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Music Menu with subitems?

sorry, my fault. Got it.

But is it possible, that the main manu-Item is just a dummy-item and doen't do anything else than opening the submenu?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
    Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
    Replies
    Views
    Any other suggestions for this?
    Any other suggestions for this?
    I have Flirc and the Skip 1s remote sending volume +/- events. I prefer to rely on just the Windows volume control so in...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    Can anyone help with this?
    Can anyone help with this?
    Hi, How do I create a music view in the MP1 configuration tool music views section to list all my song tracks under a heading of...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom