music module and play album (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

a default action for an album would be nice in the music module. instead of going into the album folder, why not just being able to play or queue the whole album by clicking on its thumbnail?

Frodo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    k added:
    26-04-2004: my music : added : album mode: queue entire albums with Y
    26-04-2004: my music : added : artist mode: queue all songs of an artist with Y
    26-04-2004: my music : added : genre mode: queue all songs of a genre with Y

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Scripts help DE
    Hi all. Just installed MPTag 3.1.8 released 2017.8.31 on a W10 PC. Noticed that the default scripts are not working. Any help would be appreciated I wanted to modify any of the existing script (or create new) to copy "Album Artist" info into the "Artist" column Thank you.
    Hi all. Just installed MPTag 3.1.8 released 2017.8.31 on a W10 PC. Noticed that the default scripts are not working. Any help...
    Hi all. Just installed MPTag 3.1.8 released 2017.8.31 on a W10 PC. Noticed that the default scripts are not working. Any help...
    Replies
    Views
    Place the preview next to the file. some-movie.mkv some-movie.jpg
    Place the preview next to the file. some-movie.mkv some-movie.jpg
    Hi all, Im building a mediaportal system for my oldest son. He can't speak or read. Is there a way to start a mp4/avi... movie...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install and I'm just using to blast channels to a Scientific Atlanta STB thats being decoded by an HDPVR. Everything works perfectly, but after some time (less than a day), it starts having an issue where the...
    Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
    Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
    Replies
    Views
    It would be a great feature if we could select a file to play from Windows File Explorer, either by setting the default application for e.g. the .ts (or any other image, video or audio) file to MediaPortal, or via the File Explorer context menu 'Open with' as other media players can (e.g. JRiver). Currently all that happens when using...
    It would be a great feature if we could select a file to play from Windows File Explorer, either by setting the default application...
    It would be a great feature if we could select a file to play from Windows File Explorer, either by setting the default application...
    Replies
    Views
    Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere discussed, but I could not find the related thread.
    Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere...
    Hi there, I have a few questions about the limitations I've discovered (so far, it's early days!) when it comes to watching a tv...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom