Music Now Playing - Full Color FanArt Mod (1 Viewer)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    hi ...
    update the mod to work with Black Glass v2.3.0 and Black Glass Nova skin's.

Thank's to cul8er forFanartHndler plugin and Tgx for the skin support,

Edit (24.03.2010) i mack 2 more new mods the mod now complitly fanart view ..see new screen..
    mod 1 view only the most importent ditle and no porgres bar (more fanart) (screen Mod 1)
    mod 2 view more ditle as befor with the new overly .(screen Mod 2)

Edit (25.03.2010) add font file xml to have the big playing time (i can see Tgx cut font 48 size in the new version's)

i still keep the old mod V2 if any body still like it ... i do ... :D

Instal V2 :
    copy the 2 xml to :Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black Glass over the old file's , copy nowplay_overlay2.png (or 3 for mod 1 and 2)to : Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black Glass\Media ,,,delet the Cach folder . and that it's...

Note 1 : This Mod Focus on Full Color FanArt , the internet lookups for best album tracks and best track suggestions are desabled.

Note 2 : I do not use the multimage code any more seans the plugin have option in configration
    to select a folder with backdrops only for V2 THE OLD ONE .....

hope you like it ...:)

Move to her : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...a-community-mods-85181/index3.html#post647582

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    hi Tgx ! i mack a new mod for music now playing ,im using xfactor fanart plugin in black glass and it's look great and the fanart cycle nicely..
    the focus is on the fan art ...hope you like it ..
    Thanks for the good idea!

I'm currently waiting for xfactor fanart plugin to be officially released, so that i can provide a new version of the skin with full color fanart everywhere.

Tgx

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    hi ,,
    i put the file's for this mod , i fix it to work as Black Glass work with fanart , means one fanart per artist .
    in my system i heack xfactor fanart plugin wich can mack the fanart cycle ,but for that better to wait for the new update skin
    as Tgx will mack it work with xfactor plugin .. in the next version ...

Look In First Post ...

juro

Portal Pro
    March 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi together,

I suppose fanart are not grabebd automatically by the X factor plug?!

Regard Juro

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea

juro

Portal Pro
    March 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi ysmp,

is there any possibility to develop such a plug in? In my mind it makes sense to put this in a music plug. Covers are grabbed automatically, so why not fanarts!

Other question, I have a lot of album covers. In the Past MP was able to update them. I thinks since 1.02 is this no more possible. I chekced this on two differnet installations. Also with albums with have not covers. Resukt always is "No covers found"

Any idea?!

Regards
    Juro

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom