Music view / Video view wrong tumbnail selected

Discussion in '1.0 RC4 and SVN Builds' started by yvos, December 14, 2008.

1. yvos

yvos Portal Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

In the Music view / Video view sometimes (sorry but I wasn't able to reproduce it constantly) the wrong tumbnail gets selected. It happens when using the 'Filmstrip' and you go back from let's say the songs of an album (in List view) to the albums in Filmstrip view. The thing is that the tumbnail belonging to the album is selected (nothing wrong there) but the thumbnail is on the outer right side of the screen so it is not possible to scroll further to the right.

A workaround is to scroll to the left and then scroll to the right again.

I hope it is somewhat clear although I realize this isn't the clearest explanation possible. So please ask for more details if needed.

BTW It happens with both Blue3 Skins

Regards,
    Yuri

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. macardi

macardi Portal Member

Ratings:
    +86 / 0
    Home Country:
    Sweden Sweden
    Can confirm this, it seems to happen independent of skin, so it is not a skin issue.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!