[confirm] Music Visualisation Not Working (2 Viewers)

sleepycol

Portal Pro
June 2, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi Colin
Do I need to do anything with the patch?
no. that is only for developers so can see what i have Change inside MP-Sourcecode.

These files have improved things slightly, in that when I go to fullscreen vis
Hmm.. slightly?
i have search in my code more then one hour how fix this Problem so the right SoVis are visualization.

This always used to cycle between vis and cover art. Please could this feature be returned?
i have never seen this Feature in any Version of MP.
only Show Vis or Cover under "now playing" Screen

So it seems its an issue when first entering now playing.
yes.. should fix by a developer here of MP

I've only ever had a folder.jpg in each album directory and this has always worked before
that work, only for Sonique Visualization if you has activate Show Cover and OpenGL in Configuration of SoniqeVis.

See Attached Picture

View attachment 154354 View attachment 154355

Hi,

Yes, MP used to cycle between cover art and vis. This was at least before V1.7 I think. See history of this thread. I can promise you this DID used to cycle between cover art and vis. I have used MP for 8 years or so and this feature DEFINITELY was present in now playing.

Anyway, at the moment I do not get a covert art displayed at all in the small preview in bottom left. Just the default "no album art logo" which is clearly not correct no matter what the history of this issue.

The covert art option for open GL is for the cover art to be used as a background on the fullscreen vis. Try it and you will see.

I'm having a very hard time convincing devs of all of this so bordering on giving up :0(

Cheers,
Colin

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism of working with playlists in online broadcasts. Well, here you need to look at what is happening in the Media Portal player. And find someone who understands how it works.
This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism...
I am running the latest "any cpu" version of the Radio Time plugin with MP 1.33 x64 which is working well except some of my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 4K makes Problems. DE
Hello, one question your hdmi port from motherboard is HDMI2.0 at least ?
Hello, one question your hdmi port from motherboard is HDMI2.0 at least ?
Hey, i am using the newest MP version and have some problems playing 4k Movies. The color saturation is too low and the contrast is...
Replies
Views
It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing this change in MP 1.33! :)
It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing...
With my new hardware, Windows 11 and MP 1.32 the TV channel scan is not working anymore. The frequencies are scanned but no...
Replies
Views
@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
Replies
Views
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom