Musings from Long Time MP1 User Considering the Switch (1 Viewer)

1gkar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 1, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Thanks for taking the time to explain.
    I have downloaded your program, but not looked at it yet. I will look at utilising it when I get the chance.
    The Google download link for MovPicNfo is broken, so can't look at it. And there doesn't appear to be any alternate download sites available, according to Google.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Of course the movie import works correctly in MP2, if files are tagged with tMM. If you have issues please describe step by step what you did or attach log files, otherwise we can not find out the issue on your side.
    Of course the movie import works correctly in MP2, if files are tagged with tMM. If you have issues please describe step by step...
    I tried migrating from MP1 to MP2 for the second time today. I've found that the movie importer doesn't seem to pick up on a number...
    Replies
    Views
    This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
    Replies
    Views
    I pulled the changes, rebuild server and client, removed and readded the TVMosaic share. Unfortunately the recordings made with TVMosaic do not show genre infos in MP2 (In TVMosaic webview they have). Logs are attached.
    I pulled the changes, rebuild server and client, removed and readded the TVMosaic share. Unfortunately the recordings made with...
    The current TV engine (TVE3) for Media Portal 1 and 2 was developed long time before and is not state of the art any more...
    Replies
    Views
    Great work and release!! Contrats to all involved developers :):D I installed MP1 initially, but didn’t get along with it. Many things were not intuitive, too frumpy and the gui had hardcoded dependencies to plug-ins, some buttons didn’t work even without a note due to that. Same for player controls, why do I see always play and pause...
    Great work and release!! Contrats to all involved developers :):D I installed MP1 initially, but didn’t get along with it. Many...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4 MediaPortal 2.4 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
    It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom