mvCentral for MP 1.7.1 Hotfix (1 Viewer)

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi All,

Been a while since I have had chance to do any work on the plugin and with MP moving forward so fast this has a fallen a little behind.

Would like to thank Sebastiii for keeping it ticking over though the past few releases and also for helping me today in getting my development environment up and running against the current MP sources, also for letting me have the code changes he has made.

Below is a link to a version that is complied against 1.7.1 hotfix, may work on 1.7.0 and not yet sure of previous releases as will need to install them and check. I will start the process of checking the plugin and resolving any issues.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0AABH5GMZusR2RQYWZrdGF5SWs/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks

Crix1990

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 9, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Have again the Problem, that mvCentral just shows a blank page (I think I've had this problem a few versions ago).

mvCentral config looks good.

Skin is StreamedMP 3.0.

Any idea?

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Have again the Problem, that mvCentral just shows a blank page (I think I've had this problem a few versions ago).

mvCentral config looks good.

Skin is StreamedMP 3.0.

Any idea?
    If you installed StreamedMP 3.0 after mvCentral it is likely the skin files have been over written, reinstall the version at the top of this thread, should fix it.

I will update the skin files in the main SMP dist to avoid this

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom