Video Card: NVIDIA FX5200
Video Card Driver: 72.14
Video Render Type: VMR9 renderless
Video Codec Type & Version: Intervideo Video Decoder
Audio Codec Type & Version: MPEG/AC3/DTS/LPCM Audio Decoder
TV Card: 2 X GDI Black Gold
TV Card Type: DVB-T
TV Card Driver: 5.17

For some reason my Burner is unable to burn any kind of video. The conversion process is fine and Data/Music DVD/CD's work perfectly but everytime I click on video CD or DVD nothing happens. I know the hardware is OK as everything works perfectly on MCE and Nero.

I've set everything up in the config, is there anything else I should need to do? It feels as if i'm missing something blindingly obvious!

This is quite an important feature for me so would love to get it working.

Cheers for your help

:)

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    The buttons are there, but these were planned features together with cutting possibilities.
    Working are Music and Data formats, but not video.
    Nothing wrong on your side.

The author of the plugin (Gucky62) has been inactive for nearly 3 month. It was said that he experienced some hardware prob with developer machine and notebook, both beeing broken and that he is willing to continue his work when he has got some new hardware. But it is really a long time now and I don´t know if this is still true.

tomtom

Dazzyb2K3

Portal Member
    June 27, 2005
    London, UK
    Thanks for the reply. That certainly would explain it :shock:

I really hope the development resumes but i've gotta admit it's not looking good. A real shame - I guess i'll have to come up with another solution :(

MrMad

Portal Pro
    May 18, 2005
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    tomtom21000 said:
    The buttons are there, but these were planned features together with cutting possibilities.
    Working are Music and Data formats, but not video.
    Nothing wrong on your side.

The author of the plugin (Gucky62) has been inactive for nearly 3 month. It was said that he experienced some hardware prob with developer machine and notebook, both beeing broken and that he is willing to continue his work when he has got some new hardware. But it is really a long time now and I don´t know if this is still true.

tomtom

It would save many people a lot of time if someone would just remove the not working buttons in CVS.

merci1983

Portal Pro
    November 13, 2004
    Near Bremen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dazzyb2K3

yesterday i meet gucky62 (the programmer of the burner-plugin). At the moment has no time for updating his plugins. But he told me that he wants to go one as far as he can.

It´s not only for you an interesting feature :lol:

cu
    merci

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom