My Comics (1 Viewer)

Lyxalig

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2005
    Norway
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I've created a plugin with my limited knowledge with c#.
    I hope someone want to use this plugin, and I want feedback on GUI, and comics you want implemented. Please post sites containing the comics you want, and the language. Sorry for my crappy english.

The download is available here: http://student.iu.hio.no/~s135595/MyComics.zip
    Please give me feedback..

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    How about uploading in the downloads area (off of the home mainpage) so it can be better tracked/found?

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    As said already on IRC, i really like this plugin. A small comic in everyday use it's really needed, so keep up the good idea this plugin really is. Good work Lyxalig!

Regards
    Roy (still laughing after the test) :)

slug54

Portal Member
    May 21, 2006
    Westfield, Indiana
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Yeah, I like the idea but i don't see any comics when iu run it just the buttons as Stays mentioned. and under configuration it says "nothing to configure" so I can't add any comics.

Slug54

Lyxalig

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2005
    Norway
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    hmm...

The plugin need a internet connection to show comics. Currently the number comics is embarringlessly low.. two norwegian, and two english.

First of all. To show a comic:
    press language: you should now get a popup: choose language.
    press Comic: you should now get a popup: choose the wanted comic.
    It should download, and you'll be able to choose next, and previous comic-strip.

I've done some rewriting on the utility getting the comics to easily get lots of comics, but my problem is that some comic-sites does not add comics on a regular basis, so the background work is atm to slow to release a new version.

Please tell me what comics you want added in this plugin, and i'll do my best.
    Thanks for testing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom