My Ebooks (1 Viewer)

Vergo

Portal Pro
August 30, 2005
Brugge
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
not sure if this has been requested in the past, so if it was.. ignore ;)
Didn't find anything so far :(

I'd REALLY like a section My Ebooks because i have a lot of them & I'd like to read them through Mediaportal :)
Basically you would just have to find a way to show PDF files, further expansions can be realised afterwards

Also maybe a secion for audio-books ;)

Just my thoughts

Greetz

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    If you are just looking for starting PDF Files, use the my Programes plugin.

Specify your eBook Folder as the starting point, acroread.exe as executing program and .pdf as the extension and you should be ready to go.

btw.: I guess you have a nice LCD, since reading on anything else would not be a good solution would it?

Vergo

Portal Pro
    August 30, 2005
    Brugge
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Jep, i'm working on an 17" LCD display which i'm using on my room as mediacenter. I have a big couch to relax in & i want to read books in it :p..
    E-books that is

hakuna

Portal Pro
    October 15, 2004
    Gothenburg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    mbuzina said:
    If you are just looking for starting PDF Files, use the my Programes plugin.

Specify your eBook Folder as the starting point, acroread.exe as executing program and .pdf as the extension and you should be ready to go.

Check "Use shell execution" or something similar, then you do not have to specify the .exe file.
    Click the questionmark right of the foldername and .pdf will pop up automagically in the extensions-list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom