• March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hopefully not too long....

Statts

July 7, 2012
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi all, great work with this plugin. One question though, I am running 1.7.1 Hotfix and standard Titan skin. How can I get a button on the home screen for My Emulators 2? I pressed the "In Home" button in MP config but that made it disappear from Plugins and not appear in Home.

many thanks

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    When selecting "In Home" it will be displayed on the home screen if using Classic Home. If you're using Basic Home, then your skin needs to be configured to display the link. You need to use the Titan skin editor or change to the Classic Home layout.

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    My Emulators 2 not continue developing now ?
    Hi, I've been doing some more work on the plugin recently, mostly re factoring and some work towards an MP2 version (you can follow the changes at GitHub here).
    I'm currently pretty busy with real life so a bit reluctant to release a fairly untested version as I couldn't guarantee I could provide support/fixes. Is there anything you particularly miss from the current release?

A

andreyua

Thanks for answer , if possible - please provide my 2 small suggestions
    1. Add function (together with warn if there a no controllers connected) - Do not run emulator when controllers not connected;
    2. Manually set exe.file which mediaportal must wait and after that run some post command . Example - i configure emulators through vbs script , and my script quit immediatelly after exe-emulator started, but MP wait for "vbs or wscript.exe (no matter)", not for "real emulator exe". I want set "real emulator exe" for waiting if it possible (optionally)....
    Sorry for english, thank you

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    1 is certainly possible. 2, the logic for this already exists but is currently limited to PC games, it shouldn't be too much to extend this to emulators.
    Have you tried doing what you want using the Pre/Post command setting under the 'Profiles' tab? You can enter a command line to run before starting/after exiting.

A

andreyua

Have you tried doing what you want using the Pre/Post command setting under the 'Profiles' tab? You can enter a command line to run before starting/after exiting.
    Clipboard01.jpg
    See screen.

retroarch.vbs start retroarch.exe and finished immediately...

calc.exe (just for example) will run immediately after starting retroach.exe and finishing retroarch.vbs.

I want, that calc.exe will start after .exe, not after .vbs

A

andreyua

Viariant 2 alternative: add function with timer for launch command after emulator was started ...

The part of vbs script for better understanding .... :

Code:
    EmuPid = WshShell.Exec (runString).ProcessId //launch emulator.exe

do while WshShell.AppActivate(EmuPid) <> true
    loop
    WScript.Sleep 1000
    WshShell.Run chr(34) & "F:\Run\Emul\Utils\multimonitortool-x64\MultiMonitorTool.exe " & chr(34) & "/MoveWindow 2 Process retroarch.exe", 0, false //launch command afer emulator was started

It is possible ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom