My Emulators 0.3.3 (9/4/21) (1 Viewer)

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Could you not modify the script to wait for the emulator to close before closing itself? In any case I'll add the option to wait for a specified exe, no guarantees when a new version will be released though

A

andreyua

I could, but i have other script who wait itself... and dont want complicate all of that ....

Anyway thank - i be waiting for new version....

King_Robert

Portal Member
    August 14, 2014
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,

"My Emulators 2" works fine and i am really happy with this plugin. Nevertheless i have a problem concerning picture scraping. It seems that only very little (around 1%) of all roms have screens and artwork automatically. Is it necessary to scrape manually for each rom and select the pics ? This would be a neverending and tedious job :cry:.

I use MP 1.12 with Titanius skin.

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi, no you shouldn't have to manually update the artwork. Is the game info (description, year, genres, etc) correctly scraped and it's just artwork that is missing?

King_Robert

Portal Member
    August 14, 2014
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Developer, Year and Genre exists, but not the description and no artwork. As i said, i can scrape only manually. In most cases i only find covers/sreeens/etc with the gamesdb.net. Others sources are often not usefull.

King_Robert

Portal Member
    August 14, 2014
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Seems that i found where the problem is....When i import the roms, it takes information from mobygames.com. If i allow scraping just from the gamesdb.net during the import, many games are not recognized of course, but the one which are recognized show full detail with description and pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom