My emulators again, MP 1.0 (1 Viewer)

e_razor

Portal Member
July 21, 2006
Home Country
Norway Norway
I posted about my emulators and streamedmp before this version came out. Now i have upgraded to MP 1.0 and latest StreamedMP, still having the same problem wich you can see from the screenshots below. When i just installed mp 1.0 and StreamedMP, no config done to my eumlators the screen looked like it should i guess. Background image of some sorta figther plane.

When i add emulators and roms to MyEmulators it will look like the screenshots below. When you open MyEmulators its pretty much all black. If you press left on the remote and up a few times you get to set the views, the roms kinda show up. Theres nowhere in my emulators to set default view. So every time you want to launch an emulator you have to press left and find the viewchanger (the text does not show up even). As far as i can figure this must be a skin problem (i may be wrong of course). If its deemed that its a problem with my emulators i will of course take this in the my emulators forum. Has anyone seen this bug with mp 1.0 and Streamed MP v0.3.270? It behaved just this exact way with RC3 and RC4 for me with the respective streamed mp versions of that time.

Attachments

• 13-50-44.png
    13-50-44.png
    154.8 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom