My Emulators + offlinelist ??? (1 Viewer)

Craymel

Portal Member
July 10, 2008
Home Country
Spain Spain
It will be great if My Emulators uses Myofflinelist to show the snapshots of the games in Mediaportal...

would it be possible ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Welcome aboard! I'm also new here c: And yep, we have wiki for answers :D
Welcome aboard! I'm also new here c: And yep, we have wiki for answers :D
Hi All, I have been a WMC user for many years and have now decided to try something new. I tried Kodi but decided against it as...
Replies
Views
Added this setting in PVHD skin - need to do it for DWHD for the final release ;)
Added this setting in PVHD skin - need to do it for DWHD for the final release ;)
Not sure if this is the right place to ask but is it possible to have MP show the file names of photos that are being displayed in...
Replies
Views
Don't worry, some guys understand this also in french ;) BTW, you also have a french forum, if you need. Happy to see that you fixed your problem.
Don't worry, some guys understand this also in french ;) BTW, you also have a french forum, if you need. Happy to see that you...
Hello to all I have a problem, my Mediaportal doesn't start anymore, there was a power cut while I was shutting down my PC and...
Replies
Views
@el-Dia I have pushed an update for TheGamesDb so it should be working again, get it through the MediaPortal Extension Manager or from the plugin download page.
@el-Dia I have pushed an update for TheGamesDb so it should be working again, get it through the MediaPortal Extension Manager or...
Hi all I am having a few issues with My Emulators 2. It would seem the online scraping/searching system is not working...
Replies
Views
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom