My Films - Custom Logos/Artwork (1 Viewer)

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    My Films 5 already supports different logo packs - skin logos, Blue3/Default skin logos or the My Films Default logos pack. However, you can add new logos or new logo packs in this thread.

My Films also includes a default set of images for Genres/Category View (courtesy of "Carlos 'Fiinix' Nabb" at Fiinix Design). You may add images/packs for different views, such as Years, Countries, etc. here.

I have added the flags I use for Country Views.

Also added the Photoshop template (MovieGenrePosters_Template_TheReels.rar) for the Genre Thumb views created by digitalhigh and Carlos 'Finnix' Nabb at XBMC.

Please note the images are released under Creative Commons License (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0) So, if you create additional genre thumb images based on this template, please post them in this thread so we can add them to the My Films installer package.

Thanks!

Attachments

• country_flags.rar
      2.5 MB
    • MovieGenrePosters_Template_TheReels.rar
      4.6 MB

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I added the Photoshop template (MovieGenrePosters_Template_TheReels.rar) for the Genre Thumb views to the first post.

Please note the images are released under Creative Commons License (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0) So, if you create additional genre thumb images based on this template, please post them in this thread so we can add them to the My Films install package.

Thanks!

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    For My Films 6 - you can create or add your own logos to ...\MediaPortal\thumbs\MyFilms\DefaultImages for the new Views Menu. (see Custom Views in Wiki)

If anyone is inspired to create a new (and nicer ;) 'set' of default images you can post them here for everyone to use or so we can add them to the installer. Thanks!

totopsgr

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2011
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    Hi Guys,

I have upgraded to the latest version of StreamedMP (supporting myFilms 6) and to MyFilms 6 and I finally decided to fiddle with the logos since I am tired with the dull logos that come by default (either streamedMP or MyFims not sure). I went to MyFilms Setup and under logos tab I selected instead of the MP logo pack the MyFilms logo Pack. Checking the rules bellow I see that they are associated with a nice looking set of logos. "Easy Peasy" I thought...saved configuration and exit. What a disappointment to see that nothing changed upon visiting Myfilms in Media Portal again. Looking at set up again and yes my change has been saved. Where did I go wrong?

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi Guys,

I have upgraded to the latest version of StreamedMP (supporting myFilms 6) and to MyFilms 6 and I finally decided to fiddle with the logos since I am tired with the dull logos that come by default (either streamedMP or MyFims not sure). I went to MyFilms Setup and under logos tab I selected instead of the MP logo pack the MyFilms logo Pack. Checking the rules bellow I see that they are associated with a nice looking set of logos. "Easy Peasy" I thought...saved configuration and exit. What a disappointment to see that nothing changed upon visiting Myfilms in Media Portal again. Looking at set up again and yes my change has been saved. Where did I go wrong?
    Delete the cache folder of MP and try again

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Hi Guys,

Hi totopsgr,
    Skinners can provide their own MyFilms logo rules - we offer a so called "override" for this - thus: If a skin delivers them, they will be preferred, if not, the MyFilms logo definitions are used.
    StreamedMP does provide that file. It is located in the skin folder and called "MyFilmsLogos.xml".
    If you remove or rename it, the original MyFilms logo file will be used (in MePo data directory).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom