Completed My HTPC in a sitetable (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Yes it's runs very good, (web)radio, pictures, video, weather etc. Only the tv is to bright and I cant get it right (see topic <General Support> – <Best mode for tv and movie playback>). I have try every thing, but nothing works. And that’s a pity because tv is the main thing on a HTPC.
I see many topics about brightness, but not one can help me.

CodeMonkey

Portal Pro
December 8, 2004
North America
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
How is the temperature inside the cabinet? I see what looks like PVC venting from the CPU heatsink out the back. Is there a fan there as well?

A

Anonymous

Hi,
Sorry for the delay, I was on a short break.

The temperature of the cpu is 47 Celsius, the temperature in the cabinet is 37 Celsius. I don't use the pvc anymore. I replace the 6 cm fan on top of the cpu for a 8cm Fan. Between the two compartments (and in the back) of the cabinet is a hole of 6 cm,. I turn a round the fan in the power supply so he works like a hover. The PC in the cabinet work now for 10 mounds and I have no heating problems. I have place a photo of the airflow in the web page’s ( I hope the air do what I want :wink: )

Greetings Jacques

A

Anonymous

HI Jacques:

Very nice setup.

Can you please poet some photos from the back panel..as to how the fan outlets look.

Regs,
Avi

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the Schedules Direct plugin.
I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the...
I don't know if anyone is still supporting SchedulesDirect at this point, but I'm about to toss my HTPC in the garbage because I...
Replies
Views
Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody could see I was in netherlands. I think the flag should be related to the country entered and shown ;)
Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody...
Hi, Everyone in MP land. A few days ago, I was quietly thinking how reliable my MP2 HTPC has been over the last 18months. Well you...
Replies
Views
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home theatre room with a beamer and has Media Portal installed, from the living room, where there is a TV that is connected to the HTPC. Unfortunately, I don't know how to do this remote control once the...
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
Replies
Views
that is absolutely not my impression, I think I reboot my htpc max a couple of times a year, usually (wild guess) when directx derails (symptoms are: frozen image, or sound only at video playback) Mind you, it's MP client only, no tvservice, and mp shutdown before sleep (and ofcourse start again at wake) Edit: leaving MP running...
that is absolutely not my impression, I think I reboot my htpc max a couple of times a year, usually (wild guess) when directx...
Hello my media portal doesn't start anymore, it was working fine yesterday but impossible to start now. The last time I shutdown...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 To NAS or not? DE
What would the best alternative be if this doesn't work fluidly?
What would the best alternative be if this doesn't work fluidly?
Recently my main SSD on my HTPC died, taking away the main OS and MP along with it. How I was using it was to store the media...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom