Completed My HTPC in a sitetable (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Yes it's runs very good, (web)radio, pictures, video, weather etc. Only the tv is to bright and I cant get it right (see topic <General Support> – <Best mode for tv and movie playback>). I have try every thing, but nothing works. And that’s a pity because tv is the main thing on a HTPC.
I see many topics about brightness, but not one can help me.

CodeMonkey

Portal Pro
December 8, 2004
North America
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
How is the temperature inside the cabinet? I see what looks like PVC venting from the CPU heatsink out the back. Is there a fan there as well?

A

Anonymous

Hi,
Sorry for the delay, I was on a short break.

The temperature of the cpu is 47 Celsius, the temperature in the cabinet is 37 Celsius. I don't use the pvc anymore. I replace the 6 cm fan on top of the cpu for a 8cm Fan. Between the two compartments (and in the back) of the cabinet is a hole of 6 cm,. I turn a round the fan in the power supply so he works like a hover. The PC in the cabinet work now for 10 mounds and I have no heating problems. I have place a photo of the airflow in the web page’s ( I hope the air do what I want :wink: )

Greetings Jacques

A

Anonymous

HI Jacques:

Very nice setup.

Can you please poet some photos from the back panel..as to how the fan outlets look.

Regs,
Avi

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
This is apparently such a low level question that it's not even documented that I can find - I apologize in advance for this: I...
Replies
Views
thanks but it is a local routing issue with external (IPv6-)content (like Google). I disabled IPv6 for the moment and wait for some feedback from hosting company.
thanks but it is a local routing issue with external (IPv6-)content (like Google). I disabled IPv6 for the moment and wait for some...
For the last two or three days, the MP web site will "go slow" randomly. That is, I click on a link, but the page will take a long...
Replies
Views
@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom