My Lyrics 2.0.0 for MP 1.8 Final (01-07-2014) (1 Viewer)

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Release notes to MyLyrics 2.0.0
    • Update: Compatibility for 1.8 Final
    Release notes for older versions:
    Release notes to MyLyrics 1.9.8
    • Update: Compatibility for 1.8 Pre-Release
    Release notes to MyLyrics 1.9.7
    • Update: Compatibility for 1.7.0 Final / 1.7.1 HotFix
    Release notes to MyLyrics 1.9.5
    • Update: Compatibility for 1.7.0 Pre-Release
    Release notes to MyLyrics 1.9.1

- fixed a problem with unicode characters. Note that if you used an older version to download lyrics, and your lyrics do not show some characters correctly, you'll need to re-download them with the new version. Just remove the lyrics from the database. configuration allows that...

Release notes to MyLyrics 1.9.0

Changes and fixes since 1.8.0
    • Update: Compatibility for 1.6.0 Pre-Release & Final.
    • No code changes.

Download: See attachment or use MPEI

Issue tracker here (milestone column to shows in what version to expect a fix)

[This should be a sticky...]

Attachments

• MyLyrics-2.0.0.289.MPE1
      536.9 KB

rspierenburg

Portal Pro
    June 18, 2010
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I love this plugin, I have a bunch of .lrc files in the same folder as the music but the plugin doesn't detect them. Is there a way I can force it to look in the folder?

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    I love this plugin, I have a bunch of .lrc files in the same folder as the music but the plugin doesn't detect them. Is there a way I can force it to look in the folder?
    I'm not sure. I will check

skorz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 19, 2011
    Deutschland
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Are there any new skinfiles for titan under mp 1.8 final? sorry if this is not the right place for asking about skin files, but its frustrating that all files available in the forum are outdated or/and for default skin.. (and sorry, but i believe, more ppls use titan as default)

the one under https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/lyrics-plugin-skin-files.114833/#post-946727 doesnt work, there will be only a message "no media playing" and no button in music playing full screen.

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Are there any new skinfiles for titan under mp 1.8 final? sorry if this is not the right place for asking about skin files, but its frustrating that all files available in the forum are outdated or/and for default skin.. (and sorry, but i believe, more ppls use titan as default)

the one under https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/lyrics-plugin-skin-files.114833/#post-946727 doesnt work, there will be only a message "no media playing" and no button in music playing full screen.
    Skin questions should probably go to skin threads. However, I'm not sure if the "no media playing" is a skin related issue.
    Can you post a more detailed explanation of the scenario? (what are you playing? file type? local file/network? etc.)

rich76

Portal Pro
    December 3, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I don't think it will be a skin issue either, make sure you have ticked the box to automatically fetch the lyrics (by default this is unticked) in mylyrics config and setting tab across the top.

lyrics.png

skorz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 19, 2011
    Deutschland
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I don't think it will be a skin issue either, make sure you have ticked the box to automatically fetch the lyrics (by default this is unticked) in mylyrics config and setting tab across the top.

View attachment 153209

That do the trick! Dont know why it was unticked as i think thats defaulto_O

THX!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom