My Movies or Video Browser for Media Portal (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

This seem to happen only occasingly for some users. I never saw it for example with my windows 10 system. As you said it doesn't cause any mis-functionality, it is just annoying. It's on the bugfix agenda for next MP2.4 release. That's correct, there are two options: Using the navigation buttons or the mouse wheel. It's also...
This seem to happen only occasingly for some users. I never saw it for example with my windows 10 system. As you said it doesn't...
I am using Windows 7, Media Portal 2.32, WMC skin and have 5 satellite TV cards installed. The only error I get when I start Media...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.25.0 All Cards Busy DE
If you use the search facility of this web site and search for "all cards busy", you will find numerous threads relating to this problem (so there is probably more than one cause). Your symptoms (one tuner working, others not working for simultaneous use) suggest that you have setup only one tuner (so TV Server can use only one...
If you use the search facility of this web site and search for "all cards busy", you will find numerous threads relating to this...
I have two video cards both capable of recording two tv channels However if I try to record a program and watch another station...
Replies
Views
Yes, many of them, but not all. It depends on the used codec on the card if it is supported or not...
Yes, many of them, but not all. It depends on the used codec on the card if it is supported or not...
Hello. I just installed Media Portal 2 on my Win 10 Home PC, a HP Envy 23 all-in-one. I had to install the Windows pack and the...
Replies
Views
Are you using a Windows "N" version or similar? Those versions are missing the Windows Media stuff, which need to be installed separately. The call which fails above is related to the Enhanced Video Renderer (EVR) which doesn't seem to find required filters
Are you using a Windows "N" version or similar? Those versions are missing the Windows Media stuff, which need to be installed...
I have a new install of Windows 10 (2004), running Media Portal 2.2.3, on a machine that's set up to be a dedicated HTPC. I can...
Replies
Views
This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom