[confirm] My Music Playing now: No focus on Track suggestions (1 Viewer)

briegel

Portal Pro
July 2, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Skin: Default
When i start mediaportal, select any musictrack and switch to My music playing now ( now playing) i can see 3 Tracksuggestions app. 18 sec. after having started the track.

I can not swich to (focus) these suggestions without using the mouse.
All up/down/left/right controls on the keyboard have no effect (only the Top Bar is selected).

When i use the mouse and point on one of these suggestions it becomes focused an is highlighted.
After that the keyboard-input is fully accepted by Mediaportal an i can switch to all three suggestions and add them to the actual playlist. That is ok an what a expect.

When i stop playing and switch to another music album selection of Top Tracks works fine (I don't need the mouse).
When i stop playing, switch to another module ( Videos, pictures, Settings, Plugins) and back to My Music everything is OK.

When i terminate mediaportal and make a restart, track-suggestions can not be focused by cursor-keys of the keyboard.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Start Mediaportal
2. DON'T USE THE MOUSE
3. Start a musictrack by using the up / Down / left / right/ controls of the keyboard
4. Switch to "Now playing"
5. Try to select one of the suggested tracks (in Top Tags for Tag)
6. No Result, only the Top Bar can be focused.
7. NOW USE THE MOUSE and select one of the suggested tracks. It is focused.
8. Move the mouse out of the window.
8.1) NOW DON'T USE THE MOUSE ANY LONGER
9. Use the up / Down / left / right/ controls of the keyboard. - > It works, tracks can be focused.
10. Press "B" on the keyboard. -> Mediaportal stops playing and switches back to the Basic menu.
11. Select music.
12. Select another Album and a new track
13. Select "Now Playing"
14. The suggested Tracks can be focused.

briegel

Portal Pro
July 2, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
This is a bug in the "Default"-skin (MyMusicPlayingNow.xml) !
There the defaultcontrol is : <defaultcontrol>33</defaultcontrol>.
This control does not exist. I changed it to <defaultcontrol>155</defaultcontrol>. This is the list of suggested tracks.
Now it works as it shall! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom