My Music -> Tell what folder you're browsing (1 Viewer)

mikael

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 30, 2005
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Hi!

I would like to see the current folder's name in My Music. Why not put an string up in the left corner and replace "Songs" with the current folder name? I can't see any reason why it has to be an "Music" - text in the background and an "Songs" - string on it?

This also applies to My Videos, I want to see what folder I browse.

hakuna

Portal Pro
    October 15, 2004
    Gothenburg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    mikael said:
    Hi!

I would like to see the current folder's name in My Music. Why not put an string up in the left corner and replace "Songs" with the current folder name? I can't see any reason why it has to be an "Music" - text in the background and an "Songs" - string on it?

Big-up for this one! /Niclas

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    mikael said:
    Hi!

I am hoping as MP moves forward (more features) that the ability to modify each display screen becomes easier and easier for users. MP is a great starting place and I see many possibilities that can happen within this platform. Like you, I want even more (not so much that it is cluttered) info displayed on the screen, but I want the ability to see weather info and time and ... well, things I want. I think it will happen, but we have to be patient.

For me, it would be GREAT if there could be a way to EASILY develop a control (actually to be more like Konfabulator & widgets on Mac OS-X) and then add that control onto any of the displays through the screen/display editor that is being worked on. This would be too great!

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom