[no Bug] My Pictures Crashes (1 Viewer)

sleepycol

Portal Pro
June 2, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi,

MP crashed when viewing pictures. This has happened a few times. I'm using the Titan skin. If you view a few pictures then press back to return to pictures list, then view another picture, then go back to list and on the third time of returning to list it freezes MP. Logs attached.

Cheers,
Colin

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

MP crashed when viewing pictures. This has happened a few times. I'm using the Titan skin. If you view a few pictures then press back to return to pictures list, then view another picture, then go back to list and on the third time of returning to list it freezes MP. Logs attached.

Cheers,
    Colin

Your picture database seems to be corrupt. Try to delete it and do a new scan.
    Thanks! :)

sleepycol

Portal Pro
    June 2, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

Cheers,
    Colin

Your picture database seems to be corrupt. Try to delete it and do a new scan.
    Thanks! :)

Seems to have done the trick!

Thank you

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom