My Pictures (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Option so we can select and print out pictures.

Asi

A

Anonymous

personally i was thinking about downloading pics from digital camera... :lol:

SiLenTYL

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2004
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    vaeanu said:
    personally i was thinking about downloading pics from digital camera... :lol:

to see picyures from your digital camera..just setup a share for "My Pictures"..like drive F: (or whatever drive is created by your USB digital camera)

A

Anonymous

i want to download them not viewing, it works in myhtpc with a simple bat file but no renaming possible :cry:

SiLenTYL

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2004
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    also....a fade transition a la MyHTPC... it is very cool
    would be a nice addition to Media Portal.

a fade transition is when u select a picture from a list to be displayed....which fades into the picture..then out again...

this would be either Pic->Pic..and/or GUI->Pic..and Pic->GUI

it might not stop at pictures..if possible Videos could do this too

A

Anonymous

I think the selection of fades used in Pinnacle PhotoDVD is very nice.

They have: FADE TO BLACK, FADE FROM BLACK as well as a nice ALPHA BLEND FADE between pictures. I think the alpha blend is something like 33% each 'step', which almost like a morph between pictures which are similarly framed and of the same subject.
    eg: if you have a picture of a friend sitting down and smiling and another picture of the same friend a couple of seconds later and they are laughing out loud - the alpha blend between the two pictures is very nice as it sort of resembles a morph between the two in slow motion. Sorry if this is hard to describe. I can send you a small video example if you want Frodo/MrMario64?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
    in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
    I am using MediaPortal 1.30 and Moving Pictures. In fact, I have been using them for so long that my movie list is now... a mess...
    Replies
    Views
    Fixed it finally: click on (or hover over, depending on you Winsows setup) the Configuration tab in the toold bar. This will bring up a small version of the screen just above the toolbar for you to clock on. DO NOT. Instead, right-clock on it and select the "full window" (or "expand") option. For some reason, my configuration screen...
    Fixed it finally: click on (or hover over, depending on you Winsows setup) the Configuration tab in the toold bar. This will bring...
    When I try to start Moving Pictures configurations, it started up, I get an icon bar in the taskbar at the bottom but no window...
    Replies
    Views
    Fresh install of MP with Moving Pictures and IMDB+ (newest versions) on a new Windows 10 machine. Started scraping part of my library. I'm used to a relatively smooth and fast process. But now it was EXTREMELY slow. Also many titles that always gets identified by IMDB+ now were not. Themoviedb.org instead provided details. At first...
    Fresh install of MP with Moving Pictures and IMDB+ (newest versions) on a new Windows 10 machine. Started scraping part of my...
    Fresh install of MP with Moving Pictures and IMDB+ (newest versions) on a new Windows 10 machine. Started scraping part of my...
    Replies
    Views
    Sounds like a codec issue to me. What happens if you try to open these files in Windows? Using Media Player Classic for example? Also, your hardware acceleration settings might be off with the change of hardware?
    Sounds like a codec issue to me. What happens if you try to open these files in Windows? Using Media Player Classic for example...
    After a recent issue with my HTPC I had to swap out motherboard and CPU. both were replaced like for like and the PC works fine...
    Replies
    Views
    wie soll das gehen ? funzt nur über den filter (alle in engl. eintragen). beim einlesen wird der wert "wortlaut" verglichen, fertig ;) edit: normalerweise werden in der liste vom filter alle genre typen angezeigt die in der filmliste unter genre auch eingetragen sind. müsste also funktionieren.
    wie soll das gehen ? funzt nur über den filter (alle in engl. eintragen). beim einlesen wird der wert "wortlaut" verglichen, fertig...
    In meiner Moving Pictures Datenbank scheinen bei einigen Filmen die Auflösungen nicht richtig erfasst worden zu sein - es wird...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom