My Plugins (1 Viewer)

M

moshdj2uk

I don't know about anyone else, but it bugs the hell out of me seeing 'My Plugins' on the main screen.

Is there any way to remove it? I've looked through the options and i can't find any option to remove it.

hakuna

Portal Pro
October 15, 2004
Gothenburg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
It bugs me as well! It was selectable in earlier versions by a check box in the setup in the field at the bottom.

samuel337

Portal Pro
August 25, 2004
Melbourne, Australia
Configuration -> Plugins -> Home -> Setup. Then go to the 2nd tab I think, and select custom menu instead of the two-level menu option. Then select the plugins you want to appear, and the ones you don't want to appear below.

Sam

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere discussed, but I could not find the related thread.
Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere...
Hi there, I have a few questions about the limitations I've discovered (so far, it's early days!) when it comes to watching a tv...
Replies
Views
I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the Schedules Direct plugin.
I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the...
I don't know if anyone is still supporting SchedulesDirect at this point, but I'm about to toss my HTPC in the garbage because I...
Replies
Views
Database Scrapers don't index my TV Series single files in the following containers MP4, MOV, AVI, ASF, WMV, MKV, FLV, TS, MTS, M2TS, DAT, MPG, MPEG, DIV, DIVX, VOB, ISO, TRP I use the following simple format for container ISO (ISO's are full copies of DVD with all warnings, info, even encription intact) TV Series Name 00x00-00...
Database Scrapers don't index my TV Series single files in the following containers MP4, MOV, AVI, ASF, WMV, MKV, FLV, TS, MTS...
My Tv Series are in the Format. TV Series Name 00x00 Episode Name The First 00 is the Series Number The Second 00 is the Episode...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the replies. Looks like I'll have to do a bit of work then! Of course the other option is to have a mini PC connected to the TV and use MP2 on that instead of via Kodi. Something for the future perhaps.
Thanks for the replies. Looks like I'll have to do a bit of work then! Of course the other option is to have a mini PC connected...
I'm running MP2 on my PC and Kodi 19 with the MP client on my Amazon Fire TV box, and this works fine for playing anything from the...
Replies
Views
Well put simply if drivers ever cause the system to crash then the devs need to sort it out. Anyway I just put a Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD in I found cheap ages ago. First scan I saw the LCN 10000 issue, second fine, all on defaults. Maybe its just my signal. Watching programs is fine. I did have a head amp but had it removed when...
Well put simply if drivers ever cause the system to crash then the devs need to sort it out. Anyway I just put a Hauppauge...
Hi All, I have been using nextPVR for a while but was getting increasingly annoyed with it so I decided to change to something...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom