My Plugins (1 Viewer)

M

moshdj2uk

I don't know about anyone else, but it bugs the hell out of me seeing 'My Plugins' on the main screen.

Is there any way to remove it? I've looked through the options and i can't find any option to remove it.

hakuna

Portal Pro
October 15, 2004
Gothenburg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
It bugs me as well! It was selectable in earlier versions by a check box in the setup in the field at the bottom.

samuel337

Portal Pro
August 25, 2004
Melbourne, Australia
Configuration -> Plugins -> Home -> Setup. Then go to the 2nd tab I think, and select custom menu instead of the two-level menu option. Then select the plugins you want to appear, and the ones you don't want to appear below.

Sam

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
Replies
Views
Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and remember to add support for this sort order.
Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and...
Hi, I was wondering if there is anyone who might be able to help me out. Is there a way to either use the sort feature and/or a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Volume property DE
Thank you very much
Thank you very much
Good evening, Does anyone know if there is a Mediaportal property to report the current volume level as an integer? I have looked...
Replies
Views
Any other suggestions for this?
Any other suggestions for this?
I have Flirc and the Skip 1s remote sending volume +/- events. I prefer to rely on just the Windows volume control so in...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom