My Programs 0.1 release (1 Viewer)

milanp

Portal Member
April 22, 2004
Skopje
Home Country
When browsing categories (roms) in view: icons the back arrow is not dispayed (an empty icon is displayed instead).
Also it will be great if we can put an icon for the folders of roms (using folder.jpg just like the other part of Mediaportal.

A

Anonymous

Bug in MyPrograms

I have three MyPrograms programs set up.
The first is titled 'Shortcuts' and lists .lnk files in a directory, which currently only includes one shortcut.
The next is an external video viewer and lists .mov, .mpg, etc files in a Recordings directory.
The third is a 'Delete Recordings' batch file that lists the same movies from the same directory as above.

Here's the situation. From a fresh MP restart, if I go in to the 'Shortcuts' program, and launch the shortcut that is present, any future attempts to go into the 'External Video Viewer' or 'Delete Recordings' programs come up with empty directory listings, even though I know there are recordings there.
From a fresh MP restart, if I go into 'External Video Viewer' and launch the viewer on a movie, any future attempts to go into 'Shortcuts' comes up with an empty directory listing. Also, any future attempts to 'Delete Recordings' actually launches the external video viewer.
Vice versa with regards to the going into 'Delete Recordings' first.

Any ideas?

A

Anonymous

Hi Plugin maker ;-)

for the next version give us germans the option 2 choose how we would call the "Topic" in the MP

Look:

Meine Music
Meine Filme
My Programms
My Small Ie

Do u see, that didnt look very good.
I also will asked the master of the small IE.
If u need help for Tranclation the word 2 german - i will help u

cya sonic*

A

Anonymous

I've got a problem...

I've made a list of 3 programs in configuration, and then I deleted them and added a new one - Shortcuts. When I save the setup and open MP - all three are still there. And they're there in the setup no matter I deleted them...is there any way to remove this two manually?

I don't explain very good, so I hope this was ok... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom