my showtimes (1 Viewer)

aj1405

Portal Pro
September 30, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
There are som bugs in the XML posted by NephilimDM.

Try this:

Attachments

• ShowTimes - Details.jpg
    ShowTimes - Details.jpg
    527.1 KB
  • ShowTimes - Icons.jpg
    ShowTimes - Icons.jpg
    542.1 KB
  • ShowTimesGUI.xml
    30.6 KB

edterbak

Portal Pro
March 4, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Thanks Aj1405 :D

Your skin is still the only one which has 100% functional support for all plugins. :) Very much apreciated!

mlburgoon

Portal Pro
November 16, 2006
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I have a question on this skin? Is it possible to display the fanart for the movie as you move the selection around to select different movies.

This would be on the second screenshot above. It would be awesome to have the fanart pop up in the background while in the "big icon" screen look. The fanart works great once you are in the single movie view and select the "next movie" or "previous movie" buttons. I think it would be awesome to have that same thing happen from and icon view.

I don't know skinning, but it seems doable.

aj1405

Portal Pro
September 30, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Place your fanart in media/fanart_videos_title and name them exactly the same as the moviename.

XML with fanart:

Attachments

• ShowTimesGUI.xml
    30.6 KB

mlburgoon

Portal Pro
November 16, 2006
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
that plugin auto downloads the fan art. My HTPC does not have a mouse or keyboard attached to it most of the time. It is a dedicated box. Is there a way to configure something differently for that plugin??? Plus, movies change weekly. I don't want to mess with something every week on a box without a keyboard or mouse.

I know at one time I had the backgrounds changing in the individual views, but not on the view with all of the movie posters. So I know somewhere it was working without me having to do anything.

aj1405

Portal Pro
September 30, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Fanart is probably a new function added after I made the skinfile.

I'll have another look at it...

aj1405

Portal Pro
September 30, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Added the fanart control according to the plugin documentation, but it doesn't seem to work.

Attachments

• ShowTimesGUI.xml
    30.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom