My TV Channel List (1 Viewer)

samedney

Portal Member
November 9, 2004
Oxford, UK
It would be nice to be able to see a channel list when in My TV, so that I can jump to a specific channel without having to move through all the other channels in between first (using the up / down).

Sam

samedney

Portal Member
November 9, 2004
Oxford, UK
It would be good if you could click a "Select Channel" button, on the My TV page, and would get a (scrollable if required) pop up vertical menu of your TV channels.

Callifo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 7, 2004
    Adelaide, Australia
    Home Country
    I like this idea but I was perhaps thinking when in MyTv pressing the "DVD Menu" on the remote would bring up a 3x3 grid or similar with the channel icons in there that you just move to and press ok.

Another thing would be to get rid of the Card selector (ie card1,card2 etc) and just assign the channel to that specific card(s). So you would only select the channel and it would switch to the appropriate card automatically. Useful for people with 2 or more cards.

Callifo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 7, 2004
    Adelaide, Australia
    Home Country
    Maybe something like this? (could do more rows + columns if needed for people with lots of channels)

tv.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks jfd553, Yes, I figured out it does download from Schedules Direct. I had done what you suggested and checked my download file for that specific channel number and could not find it. So I submitted a request to update the Schedules Direct data for my area. Took a few weeks but I just heard back 3 days ago that it had been...
    Thanks jfd553, Yes, I figured out it does download from Schedules Direct. I had done what you suggested and checked my download...
    I am using MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. I use the XMLTV plugin with Schedules Direct to get my Guide data. In the TV setup interface...
    Replies
    Views
    @PickPocket So the next version (MP2.4.1) will contain also LoopScrolling in EPG, if enabled in skin settings.
    @PickPocket So the next version (MP2.4.1) will contain also LoopScrolling in EPG, if enabled in skin settings.
    Hi 1. If I press 1 at the EPG channel List, the Cursor jumps to channel 1 in the list. In MP2 nothing happens. 2 when I scroll...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install and I'm just using to blast channels to a Scientific Atlanta STB thats being decoded by an HDPVR. Everything works perfectly, but after some time (less than a day), it starts having an issue where the...
    Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
    Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 No video. DE
    Probably there is a conflict with other LAV versions. You may uninstall MP2 once and afterwards remove (backup) all settings in “/Program Data/Team MediaPortal/“. E.g. moving them to desktop. Then try reinstalling MP2.
    Probably there is a conflict with other LAV versions. You may uninstall MP2 once and afterwards remove (backup) all settings in...
    I've just installed Portal 2 (never having used, nor installed Portal 1 before). I ran the TV setup, It found the channels I...
    Replies
    Views
    I get the same graph for both channels in PiP mode. See attached. No sound from second channel (even it it's subsequently switched to be the main channel), but the graph stays the same in any of the possible scenarios. N.
    I get the same graph for both channels in PiP mode. See attached. No sound from second channel (even it it's subsequently...
    I had this problem in MP1, and could never solve it, which prompted me to switch to MP2, in which, blessedly, I did not have the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom