Completed My TVGenius machine (1 Viewer)

David Ellis

May 22, 2014
Home Country
Australia Australia
hi guys

Been using media portal for a while and love it. but in Aust its hard to get the right case thats not huge and awful, so i made my own, then a mate said i should sell em so I' m starting to, but id love your thoughts on the machine and the specs and how it looks. let me know, no need to be kind so go mad if you like, images elow.

specs are:

• I3-I5 or I7 latest Gen 4 haswell processor.
  • 4 Digital dvb-t Tuners.
  • 8GB - 16GB 1600 Mhz ram.
  • 1.0 TB of storage space
  • 120GB SSD msata boot
  • Play Blu-Ray disks player
  • 1 x HDMI 1.4a port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160
  • 1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 2560x1600
  • Wifi external
  • 1GB highspeed network Lan.
  • Windows 8.1
bec-fade.png
front.jpg
WP_20140225_129.jpg

bec-fade.png front.jpg WP_20140225_129.jpgWP_20140225_103.jpg

Shadime

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Looks great, what are the dimensions, how is it cooled and how much are you selling them for.

Cheers
    Shadime

David Ellis

May 22, 2014
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Looks great, what are the dimensions, how is it cooled and how much are you selling them for.

Cheers
    Shadime

Hi Shadime

yea I'm still working on the web site but you can get the info at TVGenius.com.au. the box size is 8cm high x 20 cm wide and 22cm deep. the cost varies as it depends on the models there are 3 types I'm thinking a basic dvd one, a pro i5 version blue ray and the elite version will have pro plus i7 with a very high level audio card with optical and discrete audio tracks out, still working on that model and will release it when I'm happy.

check out my youtube movies as well.

thanks for the positive comments. Shadime[DOUBLEPOST=1400903450][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I love it. Looks like it will easily rival the Apple TV.

Yea I think it does. did you know apple TV only has 10/100 network, so forget streaming 1080P bluerays via network and gee forget 4K ultra. not worth the hype I rekon. Wish I had their advertising budget tho.... thanks heaps for your comments.

dave

Last edited:

Tmaniac

Portal Pro
    May 20, 2010
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Nice machine!
    is the cooling passive?

i'd love to have 1 of those. Just don't need the TV-card, windows license (have a spare windows 8.1 license here) and the 1TB disk :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom