[confirm] My Videos Menu doesn´t show any of my movie folders (1 Viewer)

Yucca

Portal Pro
August 12, 2006
Myrskylä
Home Country
Finland Finland
Hello,

I upgrade my 1.2.3 installation to 1.3.0 alpha to test it. I found out one very irritating problem.
First of all, the installation went fine. Few of my plugins and one skin got dropped out as expexted, but that was fine...
At first I though everything was working smooth. But one day I try to watch a movie but my folder view didn´t show any of my movie folders. I have seperate media server where the TV server and movie folders are located.
I try to find out what was wrong but I couldn´t find out. I tryed to change the forder view, but it doesn´t allow me to chaange any of them. I found out that there was a reset option too. I selected that and VOILA, my folders appeard back!!! BUT!!! MP crash and all options I have is to select OK. Then the MP.exe is going donwn. When I restart it and go back to my videos, my folders are missing again...

I did a new fresh install (awful job...) and everything was working fine until this same thing came back...

I desided to report about this if someone have an easy solution for this.

Also downgrading back to 1.2.3 version with update option is probably not possible? (I hate to do the fresh installation because all of my settings...)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom