Myblaster sendig double numbers - Solved (1 Viewer)

Autoper

Portal Pro
January 24, 2005
Stavanger, Norway
Hi,

The myblaster plugin is sending double numbers to my stb. If I chose ch 1 in MP, the stb is going to 11.
How do I fix this problem?

Cheers

SiLenTYL

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2004
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    myblaster is not sending double numbers..u are sending numbers once with myblaster and again with the remote control's native windows drivers...

try disabling the myblaster number press..so when u press a number it only takes the signal from the remotes native windows drivers.

what remote r u using?

Autoper

Portal Pro
    January 24, 2005
    Stavanger, Norway
    I'm using the european MCE 2005 remote control.
    I don't think this is the issue. My remote is controlling MP perfectly. My problem is changing channels on my cable settop-box. When I select a tv channel in MP, the myblaster plugin sends double ir codes to the ir-blaster.

Autoper

Portal Pro
    January 24, 2005
    Stavanger, Norway
    Problem solved :)

In my plugin list there was two myblasters. The reason was that I renamed an old version of myblaster.dll to myblaster.dll.tmp before copying in the latest one. MP still treated the file as a .dll plugin.
    Removed the tmp file - problem solved :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
    After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
    Replies
    Views
    Here is the URL for BBC Radio 4 provided via TuneIn Desktop app. where it plays without problem and was found using the search function (bbc radio) but from the MP plugin "Search" it is not found, furthmore the remove from favourites option does not work for exisiting favourites although if deleted in the desktop app it is also no...
    Here is the URL for BBC Radio 4 provided via TuneIn Desktop app. where it plays without problem and was found using the search...
    I am running the latest "any cpu" version of the Radio Time plugin with MP 1.33 x64 which is working well except some of my...
    Replies
    Views
    It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing this change in MP 1.33! :)
    It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing...
    With my new hardware, Windows 11 and MP 1.32 the TV channel scan is not working anymore. The frequencies are scanned but no...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install and I'm just using to blast channels to a Scientific Atlanta STB thats being decoded by an HDPVR. Everything works perfectly, but after some time (less than a day), it starts having an issue where the...
    Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
    Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
    Replies
    Views
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom