MyDailyComics skinfile (1 Viewer)

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    i've made a simple skinfile for plugin called MyDaliyComics (fairly old one but it still works and i use it)..

Attachments

• MyDailyComics.xml
      30.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/5154-mediaportal-1-x64-sharpdx.140955/ Attached as extension.zip in first post.
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/5154-mediaportal-1-x64-sharpdx.140955/ Attached as extension.zip in first post.
    I installed the x64 1.32 Version and eveything seems fine. But where are the MovingPictures and MP-TVSeries Plugins? I can still...
    Replies
    Views
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that apparent errors are not rare, but these are "errors" that do not affect the functioning of the product. (It is not desirable to have these errors in the log file, as it misleads users, testers, and...
    Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that...
    Hi, I am reinstalling MediaPortal 1.13 on a new W10 64Bit computer. In need to use this old version because of TVWishlist. So my...
    Replies
    Views
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.30.0 BBC One HD disappeared! DE
    OK I looked in the TV channels list and there is only one entry for BBC One HD (channel 101), clicked on preview and got an error message "preview failed: no PMT found " I think I may have found the reason - I read on another forum that the Bluebell hill mast will not be upgraded until the 27th June!
    OK I looked in the TV channels list and there is only one entry for BBC One HD (channel 101), clicked on preview and got an error...
    Hi, The BBC have recently made changes to their DVB-T2 broadcasts and now I can no longer find BBC one HD , I have scanned three...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom