SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Country flag
    i've made a simple skinfile for plugin called MyDaliyComics (fairly old one but it still works and i use it)..

Attachments

• MyDailyComics.xml
      30.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
    It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Import stuck DE
    Full permission is necessary. For me I set no protection on my NAS and activated cretidentials anyway, just left username and password empty.
    Full permission is necessary. For me I set no protection on my NAS and activated cretidentials anyway, just left username and...
    I am kind of at my wits end, I have been working on this since Friday using TMM to manage the data files and then trying to import...
    Replies
    Views
    I found a little time and meanwhile could better understand some of the specific behaviours of Alexa. {..} Specific words to be filled (e.g. channel name) (..) Parts, that are optional / can be omitted in some cases (usually only needed for the first command, afterwards not needed) Accordingly I updated the overview. Others are...
    I found a little time and meanwhile could better understand some of the specific behaviours of Alexa. {..} Specific words to be...
    For now I went ahead and implemented the MP2 Plugin ;) (Attached Zip) You need to go into Settings in MP2 and log in to the Amazon...
    Replies
    Views
    A few months ago my broadband package was compulsorily updated to a no-limit and much-more-expensive package, so I could now consider streaming video from the internet. (My previous broadband package had a 16GB per month limit, which made regular streaming from the internet a non-starter.) However... There seem to be a constant...
    A few months ago my broadband package was compulsorily updated to a no-limit and much-more-expensive package, so I could now...
    I have the most recent version of MP2, running on a PC with up-to-date Windows 10. Until recently I have been able to receive and...
    Replies
    Views
    I've notised that more and more channels are not working in OnLineVideos. For me it made the service useless sometime ago. It's a pitty since OnLineVideos was/is one of the cornerstone in Media Portal. And that means that MediaPortal now is not my prefered choise. My only choise was to move to Kodi. And that was, in my opinion, to...
    I've notised that more and more channels are not working in OnLineVideos. For me it made the service useless sometime ago. It's a...
    I've notised that more and more channels are not working in OnLineVideos. For me it made the service useless sometime ago. It's a...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom