MyDreambox Plugin (1 Viewer)

David66

Portal Pro
June 18, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

Wo kann man das Quellcode für das MyDreambox Plugin bekommen?

I mean: Where can the source code be obtained for the MyDreambox Plugin? Neither the author nor his web site seem to exist...

Thx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It's ok I have sorted it now code was fine I had a corrupt installation, reinstalled and all works fine now.
It's ok I have sorted it now code was fine I had a corrupt installation, reinstalled and all works fine now.
Hi All, Developing a TVServer Plugin, but get the following when attempting to run: PluginManager: TvEngine.TVHController is...
Replies
Views
hmmm... that appears to be what's in 1.8.2, which is the version that does NOT work for me. I guess I will have to roll back to 1.8.1 to import for now
hmmm... that appears to be what's in 1.8.2, which is the version that does NOT work for me. I guess I will have to roll back to...
Hi Guys, I have had a long absence from MP and over the holidays have spent my time getting the whole house system up and running...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 Einstieg DE
Die "Browse Media"-Ansicht zeigt die Ordnerstruktur auch aus der Medialibrary an, damit hat man das beste von beiden Ansätzen: Metadaten aus DB und Struktur aus Filesystem. Nur wenn man dort zu "lokaler Ansicht" wechselt, erfolgt die Metadaten-Extraktion beim Browsen, was natürlich viel langsamer ist. Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit...
Die "Browse Media"-Ansicht zeigt die Ordnerstruktur auch aus der Medialibrary an, damit hat man das beste von beiden Ansätzen...
Hallo allerseits, gestern Abend habe ich mal MP2 auf meinem HTPC installiert und bin einigermaßen positiv überrascht, wie gut das...
Replies
Views
Ok TV Stream works, i activated the RTPS Stream Option in Kodi and now the Player starts. Is there any Problem with RTSP? Cause in any description i read, it must be disabled. But still one Problem stays, i can't stream two TV Streams, cause the first stream stops when i started the second. This Problem is with MP2 and with Kodi the...
Ok TV Stream works, i activated the RTPS Stream Option in Kodi and now the Player starts. Is there any Problem with RTSP? Cause in...
Hi. After realizing that the most recent TVServerKodi Plugin is not even working with the most recent MP2 "official" release 2.1.3...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MediaPortal2-Buddy DE
Hi. Gut das du es ans Laufen bekommen hast. MP2-Buddy ist schon älter. Die Watched Flags Sachen funktionieren inzwischen mit den aktuellsten MP2 Versionen nicht mehr. Das ist aber auch gar nicht mehr nötig, da eine gleichartige Funktion inzwischen direkt enthalten ist. Beim Umstieg von 2.1.x auf 2.2 wird sogar die Datenbank...
Hi. Gut das du es ans Laufen bekommen hast. MP2-Buddy ist schon älter. Die Watched Flags Sachen funktionieren inzwischen mit den...
Hallo. Und schon wieder ein neuer Buddy... Heute steht auf der Karte, MediaPortal2-Buddy (oder kurz, MP2-Buddy). Wie der Name...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom