MyFilms 4.5: main screen shows strange text in the lower part (1 Viewer)

LXTR

Portal Pro
November 27, 2007
Spain Spain
HI:

I'm using Blue Two Wide skin and Myfilms 4.5.

In the main screen (no matter if i choose list, icons or filmstrip) just in the lower part of the screen, below the thumb, the year and the genere and the sinopsis, appears a lot of text that it shouldn't be there. I've tried to change configuration, but there's no option to select which data should appear or not on this main screen.

I guess it must be a problem with the skin. ¿Is there any way to "clean" that "not wanted" text?

zebons

Portal Pro
January 2, 2006
What information do you have for 'Detailed Supllementary Informations' in the setup ?
If you have the text (none) clear those fields and re-try.

LXTR

Portal Pro
November 27, 2007
Spain Spain
I have there "languajes" "subtitles" and "rating". Theý are shown perfectly in the second screen, "languajes" and "subtitles" in the text box, and rating over the thumb. Everuthing ok. But the main screen has that little problem i don't know how to solve.

LXTR

Portal Pro
November 27, 2007
Spain Spain
Yes, it's the same problem indeed. I have changed the skin (from replicant to Blue Two Wide) and i have changed from 4.4.1.4 to 4.5 and i've found the problem...

zebons

Portal Pro
January 2, 2006
Yes, it's the same problem indeed. I have changed the skin (from replicant to Blue Two Wide) and i have changed from 4.4.1.4 to 4.5 and i've found the problem...

Ok found. I'll deliver a corrected version soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M [Duplicate] Always enter full screen when entering TV from main Menu Feature Requests 1
J Blue Screen Error Submit: Bug Reports 0
azzuro [fixed] 5011: Version label in Splash screen - pos, size from skin MediaPortal 1 61
G [solved] Black Screen on all videos after upgrading to either 1.23 or 1.24 from 1.22 General Support 4
F After resume, TV Server connection screen is shown General Support 4
H random black screen live tv and videos (amended) General Support 0
M Change size of the splash screen Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI) 2
T Animated circular icon persists in centre of screen. General 10
G Occasional Black screen on Live TV and Recorded TV Watch / Listen Media 5
P MP2 Client Screen Flickering on Resume General 2
Rob Hexenmeister Work arounds for an alternative home screen General Support 3
lisag Can I get MP1 to open in the Recorded TV screen? MediaPortal 1 Talk 2
R Media portal resumes with wrong screen resolution General Support 3
N [Finished] [MP2-806] Playing a recorded radio program does not show screen to allow skipping forward, etc MediaPortal 2 141
N [Finished] MP2-803 - Delete full series doesn't work when viewing a program in the extended schedule screen MediaPortal 2 12
morpheus_xx [Finished] [MP2-802] TV-Settings availability in all TV screens MediaPortal 2 12
G How to access Scheduled Recordings without going through TV Home screen General Support 3
Rob Hexenmeister Radio Guide descriptions in myradio.xml (screen 30) MediaPortal 1 Skins 3
L MP Playback Freezes When Unpausing from Minimized Screen General Support 6
doskabouter Black screen while watching some iptv streams General Support 2
ge2301 [Finished] [MP2-776] Improve busy screen appearance MediaPortal 2 14
T Screen surface adjustment Feature Requests 1
T frequent black screen no audio on playback NOT from beginning Watch / Listen Media 0
Collective on screen stats not working 1.20 Pre Release 4
O Want to move 21:9 video down to the screen bottom Watch / Listen Media 1