MyFilms 4.7.1: LOGOS AND FANART (1 Viewer)

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain

Attachments

• mf4.JPG
    mf4.JPG
    45.1 KB
  • mf5.JPG
    mf5.JPG
    76.1 KB

zebons

Portal Pro
January 2, 2006
Last update of myfilms:
MEDIAPORTAL - free MediaCenter HTPC Software - MyFilms v4.7.1
now includes logos and fanart. :eek: :D

Will the skin file be updated to support these new features???
TY
Some skins are already updated and included in the package (mpi file) :
  • Aeon wide
  • Black Myst
  • Blue Two
  • Blue Two Wide
  • Monochrome
  • Project Mayhem 3
  • Spinsafe Resolve
  • Titanium v0.4
  • Xface
Thanks to skin devs to integrate those new files into their global package.

Do you use other skin ?

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
I use aeon.But im getting lots of label missing errors in general and detailed view.And windows shows a error window.This doesnt happen with the default blue wide skin

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
Solved.
Anyway, I dont like the layout of myfilms in this skin. Having only 4 covers per screen makes browsing the collection a pain.
It would also be great if the movies without fanart available showed the pictures of the standard aeon movies pictures folder as background instead of black background

lestat1977uk

Portal Member
August 11, 2008
First of all i have to say your skin is amazing, never seen mediaportal look so good! many thanks

Just have the same problem as the other guy posted , are you working on changing the background for myfilms it just being black when you don't have fanart really ruins the overall look. Is this something you are working on zebons or is it a plugin issue?

Sorry to gripe, once again you really have made an amazing skin!

Thx

Wez

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as Administrator, and the Administrator do not have yet logged in on the UNC \\192.168.222.247\Public even if the normal user on the PC have done it. So to fix it on the Win 11 HTPC: Created a shortcut to...
OK, I found a way to make it work. It seems like MP-TV-series Configuration (and Moving Pictures Configuration) starts as...
Hi! I was running MP1.33 x64 and I was fine and happy since many years, then the hard drive on the HTPC died. But I was able to...
Replies
Views
Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
Replies
Views
You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom