MyFilms v4.8.0 - Issue with Coverart!? (1 Viewer)

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Zebons!

I have installed the new "MyFilms v4.8.0" and now coverart is not shown!

Skin is "MediaStream by pilehave v.0.9"

Best regards
    Helios

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Of course! Coverart is working fine with B3! Attached are files from "MediaStream by pilehave v.0.9" !
    Big :D for your great work with this plugin!

Best regards
    Helios

zebons

Portal Pro
    January 2, 2006
    Of course! Coverart is working fine with B3! Attached are files from "MediaStream by pilehave v.0.9" !
    Big :D for your great work with this plugin!

Best regards
    Helios
    OK I see the error in the mpi package file and just submit a new file : There are errors on directory skin names for MediaStream and StreamedMP in my package names are Mediastream and Streamed MP (with a blank between Streamed and MP). So those skins files aren't selected by default by the mpi installer as names differ. Can you re-install the mpi package and select the Mediastream skins files ?

Skins files have to be updated for that new version. And I deliver some of used skins.

psiebe

Portal Pro
    March 29, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Same issue for me, regardless if I use the files from Streamed MP or Mediastream (I use streamed mp) All data shows fine (although I had to manually change some labels from french to english (#duree to #length etc.) on the details sheet) so does the cover (#picture) on the details page. However, the cover does not show on the main page, although the label (#picture) is there. It does show the generic cover though.

Patrick
    I am using a grouped, then list view and thanks for implementing the added option for sorting (by rating) for these in the current version!

Attachments

• MesFilms.xml
      30.6 KB

zebons

Portal Pro
    January 2, 2006
    Same issue for me, regardless if I use the files from Streamed MP or Mediastream (I use streamed mp) All data shows fine (although I had to manually change some labels from french to english (#duree to #length etc.) on the details sheet) so does the cover (#picture) on the details page. However, the cover does not show on the main page, although the label (#picture) is there. It does show the generic cover though.

Patrick
    I am using a grouped, then list view and thanks for implementing the added option for sorting (by rating) for these in the current version!
    Can you try with those files :

Attachments

• StreamedMP.rar
      30.6 KB
    • MediaStream.rar
      30.6 KB

psiebe

Portal Pro
    March 29, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    No, the same effect with those unfortunately. However, if I replace my mesfilms.dll for the old one (was running 4.7.9f if I'm correct, although it states 4.7.7 attached) the cover shows correct with these skinfiles and the original skin files.

Hope that helps

Patrick

Attachments

• detail.jpg
      detail.jpg
      150.3 KB
    • main.jpg
      main.jpg
      131.5 KB
    • old-main.jpg
      old-main.jpg
      148.4 KB
    • MesFilms.zip
      30.6 KB

zebons

Portal Pro
    January 2, 2006
    No, the same effect with those unfortunately. However, if I replace my mesfilms.dll for the old one (was running 4.7.9f if I'm correct, although it states 4.7.7 attached) the cover shows correct with these skinfiles and the original skin files.

Hope that helps

Patrick
    :oops: Can you try with that dll ?

Attachments

• MesFilms_v4.8.0.zip
      30.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread