MyLeech 0.5 [Auto Tv Series Download] (1 Viewer)

biosonik

Portal Member
March 31, 2009
Home Country
Scotland Scotland
Release: MyLeech 0.5

MyLeech is an interface to Hellanzb (Python nzb downloader) and BinSearch.info, NZBIndex, NZBClub and NewzLeech . Yes mpNZB has search features however, I only use binsearch.info and seen as this is my first computer program, I thought I'd take a crack at it from scratch.

Installation:
Install the included hellanzbSetup.exe, Allow the setup to download and install Python25 and Twisted.
If you mess up your newsgroup login details during install just update them in MyLeech config
Install the included pywin32.exe - This is used by Hellanzb to unrar and unpar
Install MyLeech.MPI
Run MediaPortal Configuration and configure the plugin.

Features:
AUTO TV Series Download Feature using TvRage and NZBIndex
Four search engines : Binsearch,NewzLeech,NZBIndex and NZBClub
Auto filtered and auto removal Search.
Advanced search options through Binsearch and NZBIndex.
Auto folder monitor for c:\hellanzb\finished which moves music and video to the appropriate folders.
NZB Download and HTTP functions all hardcoded into MyLeech.
Fully control Hellanzb queue through MyLeech.
Configure Hellanzb through MyLeech.

Client - Hellanzb
Hellanzb is command line based (and XMLRPC based) and is designed to be fully automatic (just requires you to put a nzb in c:\hellanzb, it does the rest-even unrar and par). It is mature, stable code that has been in development for many years and has come to be one of the most popular nzb downloaders on Linux and even has a port to the IPhone (why, I don't know).
Hellanzb uses Smartpar to ensure you don't waste your bandwidth by ignoring par2 files until it needs them. hellanzb

Known Issues
Regular Expressions to find results within HTML seem...dodgy. Returns less results than it should.
Python25 and Twisted downloads fail. - Go to python.org for Python25 and twistedmatrix.com/trac/ for Twisted.

This is a BETA therefore the results may be unexpected or not at all. Please post your experiences of MyLeech.

XP - Seems OK.
Vista - Seems OK.

Thank you to Dustin, author of mpNZB. I would never have figured out how to use the mediaportal functions without your source code.

Attachments

• search_results.JPG
    search_results.JPG
    62.5 KB
  • queue_options.JPG
    queue_options.JPG
    37.7 KB
  • tvseries_feature.JPG
    tvseries_feature.JPG
    72.2 KB

biosonik

Portal Member
March 31, 2009
Home Country
Scotland Scotland
MyLeech 0.3

I've been doing some modifications to the code to make it a bit more easier to read and added a few more features so feel free to download MyLeech 0.3.

New Features:
Added Search Options to Binsearch.info search (in both basic and Auto)
Added a Timer to Job Queue so it updates while its visible (this was annoying me)
Added another Search Engine although I despise it. - NewzLeech. Just incase I can't find what I'm loking for on Binsearch.
Added Hellanzb Configuration (server, user, pass, port, ssl etc...) in myleech config.
Added the option to choose Auto Movie Filters and Auto Remove Filters in MyLeech config. (sometimes I want to find dubbed movies).

Anyway, few bug fixes, 1 or 2 more search engines and the TVSeries auto search and i'll be done.

biosonik

Portal Member
March 31, 2009
Home Country
Scotland Scotland
Update: 0.5
Added Auto Tv Series Download using TvRage and NZBIndex (see first post screenshot)
Cleaned up code.
Packaged plugin into MPI file.

thrilled

Portal Pro
October 30, 2008
Greetings!

I have just installled this plugin which looks promising indeed. I was able to do a search and found what I wanted to download. I then clicked the file and got a message that it was added to the queue. However when I click on Job Queue then I can't see any files going on...

I am using Giganews and SSL.

Am I doing something wrong?

Also when I entered myh search options I found that the maximum size limit was 5gb for the files. I would love to see an option allowing me to set much larger size when downloading complete seasons for example.

Looking forward to your answer.

Thanks!

/Thrilled

Hmmm seems like I found the problem..

Hellannzb wasn't started by the plugin. If I started it manually then the downloads started and I could watch the job queuq in MP/MyLeech

/Thrilled

Ok, another thing...

I really like the Auto feature of movies and TV-series. Now I REALLY would love to see an option of looking for the movies/series in high definition format ie 720p or 1080p.

This would be something I am sure many many would love to see.

Also thanks for a very promising plugin

/Thrilled

thrilled

Portal Pro
October 30, 2008
Two more things...

# The maximum connections are 10 in your plugin although I have access to 20 connections would love to see a increase of this.

# Also I would love to have a possibility to close the program when my queue has been downloaded since sometimes I am downloading via my laptop and then my htpc still have the connection which is refusing me to login since I am already logged in. So a autologoff when the queue is done would be a great feature

thrilled

Portal Pro
October 30, 2008
Bah... feels like this thread is dead... to bad when it seems to be such nice plugin :(

thrilled

Portal Pro
October 30, 2008
Hmmm another thing I have experienced.

The first day it worked quite good. Now I have a problem that hellanbz stops downloading/processing after he is done downloading a file and there it hangs.

Also not sure yet.. but when I tried to use ssl the first time it didnt work and as soon I turned off ssl it worked again. As said not completely sure that was the problem since I only tried it once.

/T

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom