Mylyrics and Black Glass bug (1 Viewer)

bullrin

Portal Pro
July 28, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
hi there,
im using newest Version of MP, mylyrics and BlackGlass Skin.

Look were the lyrics positioned. There are bottom left. :eek:

Anybody got the same problem? Is there a way to fix it?:confused:

Attachments

• screenlyric.jpg
    screenlyric.jpg
    251.1 KB

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi bullrin

Make sure that you using the latest version of Black Glass skin that is matching your MP version of choice. The Black Glass skin has been around for more than a year and i doubt that is has an error in the mylyrics.xml. I'm using the Black Glass Nova where everything is just fine. If everything looks fine, then you should make an entry in the forum section for the Black Glass skin, since the issue is related to the skin and not the plugin.

bullrin

Portal Pro
    July 28, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    i tried bg nova and there it works as it should.

i have newest version of black glass 2.7.0 and there it doesnt work :confused:

EDIT: yeah great! I copied the myLyrics.xml from Nova Skin to normal BlackGlass skin, and now it works perfect!
    But meanwhile i find the Nova Skin a bit better than normal Black Glass :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
    If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
    After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
    Replies
    Views
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
    Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
    Replies
    Views
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
    MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom