mymovies.it coverart scraper (1 Viewer)

robyf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2005
    Bolzano
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Here is the first version of a cover art scraper that retrieves italian coverarts from MYmovies.it - Il cinema dalla parte del pubblico.

I've tested it with my movie library and it seems to work fine. It takes only the first result of a search made using google at the moment but seems to work in most cases. Will try to refine the script to consider more results in future.

Thanks to fforde for his help.

Let me know if you find any problem with the script.

This script works very good together with ricciolo mymovies.it scraper script.

Version History:

20/01/2009 Version 0.1.0: First version
    22/01/2009 Version 0.1.2: Second version - Now search for movie year too (to be more accurate)
    23/01/2009 Version 0.1.3: Solved problem with some movies
    24/01/2009 Version 0.1.4: Solved problem with shrek and other movies

Attachments

• covers.mymovies.it.xml
      30.7 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Historical reasons, so that if you update to a new version and it fails, you can go back to old one. As to why it keeps more than just the "previous" one, that I don't know. Probably made sense when it was designed (y)
    Historical reasons, so that if you update to a new version and it fails, you can go back to old one. As to why it keeps more than...
    The IMDb+ scraper-script and plugin combination for Moving-Pictures is the first scraper to support custom options, allowing you to...
    Replies
    Views
    Here is a few screenshots of the areas that I could open so quickly! Selecting a option to refresh: Look at the progress on the top left corner:
    Here is a few screenshots of the areas that I could open so quickly! Selecting a option to refresh: Look at the progress...
    Branched from off topic post in thread...
    Replies
    Views
    Ok, IMDb+ scraper script v3.3.5 will auto update within the next 24 hours. Unfortunatly for those running their system 24/7 this will mean a possible update notification while watching a movie, but you will be able to disable this behaviour on the next IMDb+ plugin release. The new IMDb+ plugin will also allow you to "Force...
    Ok, IMDb+ scraper script v3.3.5 will auto update within the next 24 hours. Unfortunatly for those running their system 24/7 this...
    Ok, IMDb+ scraper script v3.3.5 will auto update within the next 24 hours. Unfortunatly for those running their system 24/7 this...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello everyone, I ran into the problem that I had to rescan my moviecollection and found it rather anoying that I had to match so many movies again by hand, that I started looking for help and this threat is the summary of what I did. Who's this for? So this threat adresses to people who do not have their movie collection...
    Hello everyone, I ran into the problem that I had to rescan my moviecollection and found it rather anoying that I had to match...
    Hello everyone, I ran into the problem that I had to rescan my moviecollection and found it rather anoying that I had to match...
    Replies
    Views
    I know this is older but I use this scraper and changed the two entries "releasedate" into "year" as well. It's working, but only for the first time after a fresh import of the scraper. If I use the scraper for the second time to add another movie I get all infos except the year. MP 1.3 Alpha MoPi 1.4 Thanks
    I know this is older but I use this scraper and changed the two entries "releasedate" into "year" as well. It's working, but only...
    Hello, In fact that the current ember media manager scraper does not take care of the VIDEO_TS Folder of DVDs, i solved this...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom