MyMusic/NowPlaying and LCD plugin (1 Viewer)

archimede

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2005
    Stuttgart, Germany
    I am not sure if this is the right place were to put this topic, but I have noticed a problem with the NowPlaying plugin and the LCD plugin.

If I play a single song from MyMusic and then I switch to the NowPlaying view, the LCD is showing all info (eg. Title, Album, Time)... all perfect!

If I select an Album and with the menu I select the option PlayNow, it switches to the NowPlaying view, it starts playing the music, but only the time is displayed, no Title, no Album and so on appear on the LCD.

The impression is that this info is not given over in this case.

Any idea?

BoelShit

Portal Pro
    November 6, 2005
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Noticed the exact same thing.... when starting a song and then go to NowPlaying everything is ok, but when the next song starts within the NowPlaying screen the LCD stays blank and shows only duration and total file duration...

I think the NowPlaying isn't using tags for artist/title and album information like my music does.. I already posted an item in the My Music plugin thread but didnt get a response...

Same thing goes for playing music and then starting a slideshow, when playing the next song only time played and total file duration shows...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom