MyMusicCovers displayed wrong (1 Viewer)

Wintermute42

Portal Pro
December 12, 2006
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot: 06-08-2007 01-01h - Revision:14807
MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two wide
Windows Version: Windows XP SP2

Since a few days I'm using the nightly builds, and this one seems new to me (never noticed it in 0.2.2 stable). I made a screenshot to show it.
It happens suddenly but than stay all the time and I cant really reproduce what triggers it. But installing a new SVN snapshot makes it disappear.

SciDoctor

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 2, 2005
    England
    You can make it disapear by going fullscreen (either viz or blank) and back to gui.

The other similar problem is the music cover art is always on top of other gui events instead of below ie sub menues are covered by the cover art.

Another problem if the viz is switched off, in settings, when you exit MYTV the covearrt window is left and will only go if you do the fullscreen switch as above.

Koudijs

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Wintermute42,

Please post your MediaPortal.log file and let me know what crossfading time you are using.

Regards,
    Jan

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    Thats the bug after beeing into Live TV & then play music, if you go into "Now Playing" & back it should be gone again.

Regards
    Roy

Wintermute42

Portal Pro
    December 12, 2006
    Hi,
    Thats the bug after beeing into Live TV & then play music, if you go into "Now Playing" & back it should be gone again.
    That reproduces the bug described by SciDoctor (see my Screenshot), but not mine. But maybe they are related.

I've attached my mediaportal.log, crossfading is 4.00 sec with a buffer of 5.00 sec.

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    This bug it's in Mantis, the one you have it's play some media go to MP Home & then to music + start a song & you have a double preview window, if you then go to Now Playing & back it is gone (your bug report for 0.2.3.0 it's the same as here, please do not double post)......

Regards
    Roy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom