MyNetflix 1.4, MP 1.2, and Mustayaluca problem. (1 Viewer)

Joco

Portal Member
November 12, 2011
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hello,

I have installed MP 1.2, MyNetflix 1.4 and the Mustayaluca skin on my HTPC. When I try to access the MyNetflix plugin I get a black screen with the following message in the center:

Missing or Invalid file:C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Mustayaluca\MyNetFlix.xml

I navigated to this location on my HDD and indeed the file is not there. I installed MyNetFlix after the Mustayaluca skin if that even matters.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

John

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    Hey John,
    I apologize, but the package builder and installer lead you to believe the skin is available for every skin installed. Unfortunately, we have not developed a skin for Mustayaluca. There are two things you can try...

1. Ask the skin developer to create the files for the Mustayaluca skin.
    2. Copy the Blue3Wide skin files from this post -> https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...diaportal-1-2-a-101122/index2.html#post797559 to your Mustayaluca skin folder. The page will look like Blue3Wide, but it will work. (NOTE: Do NOT overwrite any graphic files, or else it will screw up the skin look & feel.)

Thanks,
    Wile E.

Joco

Portal Member
    November 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Thanks!

I am beginning to understand how it works now. Im glad to use default skin. Maybe Mustayaluca will add netflix xml file on the next update.

Thanks again.

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom