MyOnlineArchive - latest release for SVN and 0.2.2.0 (1 Viewer)

Lars Vinter

Portal Member
January 11, 2007
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi.

For Danish users:

I've just completed version 0.2 of "MyOnlineArchive". I've compiled two distinct versions. Grab the one appropriate for use with the version of MediaPortal you're running. One is for latest SVN build and another one is for 0.2.2.0

New features, new sources and bugfixes in this version. See the included release notes for all the details and installation instructions.
There are a couple of known bugs. Most, I suspect, are due to some bugs in the "g_Player"-function, I use. At this time, I really can't do much about these.

Please post comments, bug reports, feature requests etc. in this thread (but please check if the bug is on the list of known bugs, before posting).

I hopy you all have fun with this plugin. I will soon set up a wicki on this plugin with usage details and instructions on creating your own source-grabber to use with the plugin.

Best regards
Lars

Nyll

Portal Pro
May 18, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi Lars

This is great news. Have tested the plugin a have not found any bugs yet. Nice with the radio archive too.

Looking forward to the possibility of accessing TV2Sputnik, NUTV etc.

/Nyll

Mantis

Portal Member
January 31, 2007
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Looking and working great - so far.

Is it a lot of work to make this for Blue II (not wide) also? Wide doesn't look so good on my small 25" CRT :oops:

:D
Mantis

egetnavn

October 20, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Trouble

First, I must say the idea of this plugin is brilliant.

But I have some trouble with it.

I installed the plugin on the fresh MP set-up and it worked fine for a while. Now it just comes with the following errormessage when I try to update it:

Online Arkiv

Ikke i stand til at opdatere liste med indhold

I'm online and everything else in MP is working.

I've tried several SVN versions, also the newest one from March 9th.

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    After reading the README in the zip file and what is said in this thread I do not know what the purpose of this plugin is. Has it been described somewhere else? If so, could we get the link to that post?
    Thanks

egetnavn

October 20, 2006
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    The purpose of this plug-in is to provide access to the online TV archive of the danish national TV called DR (like PBS, just better).

The plug-in can only be used by danes as DR has restricted the access to only danish IP addresses because of the content rights.

Edna

Portal Member
    October 8, 2006
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi Lars,
    Great Plugin - I use it constantly!

Is development still ongoing, how about sputnik support?

tb205gti

Portal Member
    March 29, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    just reinstalled MP (newest SVN) - now I get "Ikke i stand til at opdatere liste med indhold" and I'm not able to select feeds.. Something wrong here.. Before I reinstalled the plugin, it really rocked!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom