MyPhoto should play video files (2 Viewers)

pshdo

Portal Pro
February 5, 2005
Holbaek, Denmark
FlipGer said:
Quicktime movies can be played with the internal movie player, when you use the QuickTime Alternative filter for WMP:

Hi there......
I have made a new thread about the "playing .MOV with Windows Media Player, as i can´t get it to work...... :cry:
So if you can, and know how to, then pleace help me with this.....

http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9135

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    any news on this? just tried it in 2.0 but doesnt seem to work. would be nice to get an update.

thnx

Rastaman

Portal Member
    November 21, 2005
    Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I would also like to ba able to watch move clips when you watch your digital pictures. I´ve got two cameras: one KonicaMoniolta A1 and one Canon Powershot A85.
    Minolta uses quicktime format (as U aldready know) and Canon uses AVI format.
    The AVI codec is "Motion JPEG" and the audio codec is "PCM".
    I hope that someone with better programming skills than me can make this a reality. :D

druden

Portal Pro
    January 2, 2006
    Denmark
    I cast my vote too.

I dump my Canon Digital Ixus 700 media files to a simple folder structure on my office computer (access it through Picasa which handles stills and videos) - and periodically dump it to my media center. It would be soooo nice to be able to watch both media types with MP too ;-)

HappyTalk

Portal Pro
    July 16, 2006
    UK
    I thought someone was working on a general media plugin that would play music, videos photos etc all from within one plugin. I'd like to see a MyMediaLite plugin along these lines with no fancy gizmos just a plain solid working and simple intuitive U.I. as you might find in a set top box. I don't use the current MyVideos/MyMusic much beyond as a simple file explorer as there are fundamental design issues that I cannot get along with. MyFilms works perfectly for my needs re videos and MyPhotos seems to work ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom