MySports Plugin 1.0.0.0 [25-03-2018] (2 Viewers)

Should thesportsdb data have separate plugin?

• No, stay with ScoreCenter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thx, so I will provide only new DefaultWide files
    Bad idea - DefaultWide doesn´t exist any longer and is in no way supported ;)
    You should really use one of the actual MP versions (e.g. 1.17 - 1.19) and develop your plugin from there with the files I posted above...

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    I'm thinking of publishing plugin in MPEI so I need to fix current bugs to make plugin usable.
    So I know for now:
    1) unworking EventDetails for non PVP sports like Formula 1
    2) Dashboard <-> Directory view switching logic is not flawless
    3) Disabling table for non-soccer sports (I'll do it with skin I think)
    4) Proper logging (MP log or separate file?)
    5) Loading/saving setting to database
    What's else?

Last edited:

123vak123

Portal Pro
    December 13, 2010
    Minsk
    Home Country
    Belarus Belarus
    1. It may be possible to exclude a jump from the Calendar to EventDetails, if the date of the event is later than today?
    2. Adding local sport video from different folders.
    And second day error in log:
    [2018-02-22 23:08:04,057] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - SQLiteClient: MySports.db3 cmd:sqlite3_prepare16:pvm=null err:ERROR detailed:duplicate column name: Path query:ALTER TABLE EventFiles ADD COLUMN Path CHAR(256)

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    1. It may be possible to exclude a jump from the Calendar to EventDetails, if the date of the event is later than today?
    Why so?
    User could see Teams badges, date and time of event? maybe TV channel someday. And if it will be F1 event and some creative cotributors will add all data we could see nice map, fanart, cool track map and some description :)
    2. Adding local sport video from different folders.
    Hmmm, that's possible with Add/remove folder in Importer.anything wrong with that?
    And second day error in log:
    Yeah, I'm adding new column to table in a rude way without checking its exsistence and catching error but it's complaining in MP log anyway :D
    In stable release I'll remove this change assuming everybody will upgrade db with this expression or they've already created fresh new db with this column.

123vak123

Portal Pro
    December 13, 2010
    Minsk
    Home Country
    Belarus Belarus
    Hmmm, that's possible with Add/remove folder in Importer.anything wrong with that?
    Don't work:
    [2018-02-23 00:33:40,727] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - WindowManager: unroute to MediaPortal.Dialogs.GUIDialogSelect:2000->MySportsPlugin.Importer:87359
    [2018-02-23 00:33:40,764] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - WindowManager: route MySportsPlugin.Importer:87359->MediaPortal.Dialogs.GUIDialogSelect:2000
    [2018-02-23 00:33:40,775] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - DialogWindow: MediaPortal.Dialogs.GUIDialogSelect init
    I can navigate through folders, I can enter the folder, but I can not select a folder

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Don't work: I can navigate through folders, I can enter the folder, but I can not select a folder
    So, imagine we need to add folder D:\Sports\.
    1) button Add folder pressed, we see C:,D: disks in menu
    2) navagating to D:, pressing Enter (OK), we see list of subfolders including Sports subfolder
    3) navigating to Sports and pressing left arrow. Sports item becoming green (selected) and OK button is highlighted
    4) pressing OK hiding dialog and activating Importer.
    That's the plan.
    Also dialog is similar to dialog used in GUI settings in Folders menu in Videos, Music, Pictures. Is it working there?

Ovokx

Portal Member
    February 23, 2018
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Why so?
    User could see Teams badges, date and time of event? maybe TV channel someday. And if it will be F1 event and some creative cotributors will add all data we could see nice map, fanart, cool track map and some description :)

Currently adding all this stuff for F1 at thesportsdb.com ;)

BTW, congrats for the great work that I'm watching here!!!!

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Currently adding all this stuff for F1 at thesportsdb.com ;)

BTW, congrats for the great work that I'm watching here!!!!
    Omg, you are here. Welcome. :D
    First of all, many thanks for your contribution to the site. I can't describe how I'm grateful. (y)
    And yes, I saw it and I'm working on first mockups for f1 event screen
    21-26-44.png 21-38-12.png
    And looks like some events could have individual description like Super Bowl event so I could add it to screen too
    21-30-58.png21-40-35.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom