mystreamradio.xml (Skin-File) für StreamedMP gesucht (1 Viewer)

avalanche99

Portal Pro
February 3, 2010
Hallo,

hab mystreamradio installiert, funzt auch ok, leider ist im MP das Bild verschoben, tippe auf die falsche
mystreamradio.xml Datei.

Wer kann mir seine mystreamradio.xml Datei fur das StreamedMP Skin geben oder posten.

Eigentlich wird dieses Skin ja unterstützt bei der Installation, habe aber bei der installation mit der mpe1 Datei immer eine
Fehlermeldung erhalten, und dann hat die Installation abgebrochen.

Genaue Fehlermeldung weiss ich nicht mehr, aber irgendwie was mit kein Zugriffsrecht auf datei streamradio.mpe1 ......

MfG

avalanche99

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Please try to translate, or this thread will be deleted.
    (This part of the forum is English-only)

:D for understanding.

avalanche99

Portal Pro
    February 3, 2010
    Sorry, will try to translate:

so i have the mystreamradio plugin installed, but the screen in MP looks not good.

I had an error in when I installen the mystreamradio.mpe1 file.
    The StreamedMP Skin ist should be supportet, but I think that the installation stopps when the error message appears and
    so the right mystreamradio.xml file for the skin StreamedMP ist missing.

Can someone post it for me?

:D

Kind regards

avalanche99

joz

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    If you have an error during install it's most likely that it has not installed anything at all, so no plugin binaries and no skin files.
    What did the error say?
    How are you installing the plugin? Do not install it from inside MP configuration but just by double clicking the MPE1 and let the MPE1 installer handle it.

avalanche99

Portal Pro
    February 3, 2010
    Hello

I double clicked the mpe1 file and then the MediaProtal extension installer gives me an error message.

I downloaded this file:
    MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - My Streamradio

The message is in german, so i will try to translate it:

Untrated exemption in a component of the application. If you click next, the application will ignore the mistake and will continu.
    The acces to the Path"C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Installer\My Streamradio 0.5.2.mpe1" was rejected.

It says something like that. The plugin is working, the only thing is that in MP the screen isn't centred.

Sorry, after the installation the plugin doesn't work, I have to copy another MyStreamRadio.dll file to the plugin\Wondow folder, then it's working with the strange screen arrangment.

avalanche99

Portal Pro
    February 3, 2010
    Here a screenshop of mystreamradio in the streamedMP skin

Attachments

• 13-40-29.png
      13-40-29.png
      259.7 KB

joz

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hello

I double clicked the mpe1 file and then the MediaProtal extension installer gives me an error message.

I downloaded this file:
    MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - My Streamradio

The message is in german, so i will try to translate it:

Untrated exemption in a component of the application. If you click next, the application will ignore the mistake and will continu.
    The acces to the Path"C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Installer\My Streamradio 0.5.2.mpe1" was rejected.

It says something like that. The plugin is working, the only thing is that in MP the screen isn't centred.

Sorry, after the installation the plugin doesn't work, I have to copy another MyStreamRadio.dll file to the plugin\Wondow folder, then it's working with the strange screen arrangment.

Did you have anything related to MP open when installing, so I mean MP config or mediaportal itself? If so close them down before installing otherwise I have no clue either.
    Except for the half baked solution which is downloading the skinfile from streamedMP's SVN directly

avalanche99

Portal Pro
    February 3, 2010
    Everything ist closed, MP Config and Mp itself and startet by double-click.

So I have to try your half baked solution which is downloading the skinfile from streamedMP's SVN directly,
    but how should I do that?

could you give me a short howto?

:D

avalanche99

Portal Pro
    February 3, 2010
    just for try I took the mysrteamradio.xml file from the Blue3 Skin, It's ok, no logo's cut of, but I think it is not the way it should be.

Have to find a xml file for streamedMP!

Have a look.

Attachments

• 16-18-17.png
      16-18-17.png
      358.8 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom