MyTV: preffered audio stream is not selected (1 Viewer)

fcporto765

Portal Member
August 4, 2007
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
SVN snapshot: 15494 (tv3+mediaportal)

Error description
1) start MP
2) switched to fullscreen
3) switched to MyTV and turned on TV
4) my preffered languages are "ces" and "cze" - both are valid for czech language; (i had the same problems only when one of "ces"/"cze" was selected); I´m using tsReader
5) first channel to show up "HBO2" - Hungarian language is on
6) i have switched language to "czech" form the following list of audio streams: 1) mpeg2:hun, 2)mpeg2:cze, 3) mpeg2:eng, 4)mpeg2:eng. So i have switched to the second audio stream from the list of audio streams
7) switched channel to "MGM" - Czech language is on; this channel has following list of audio streams: 1)mpeg2:hun, 2)mpeg2:cze, 3) mpeg2:eng; now language is correct because the last selected langueage was on the second position (see point 6)
8) switche channel to "HBO(1)" - English language is on (second in the list of audio streams)
9) i have switched language to "czech" from the following list of audio streams: 1) mpeg2:cze, 2)mpeg2:eng, 3) ac3:cze. So i have switched to the first audio stream from the list of audio streams
10) i have switched back to "MGM" - Hungarian audio stream is on (previously Czech was on - see point 7) - MGM has following audio streams list: 1)mpeg2:hun, 2)mpeg2:cze, 3) mpeg2:eng; now Hungarioan is swithed on because in point 9 i have selected the first audio stream from list.
11) i have truned off MP

Mine conclusion: preferred audio stream is not working at all for me. When switching to next channel the audio stream is selected according to the index position of audio streram of previous channel.

Thx
Gabor

HW/SW config
TV-Server Version: V3
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3
MediaPortal Skin:
Windows Version: XP MCE
CPU Type: Intel Core 2 6400 2,13GHz
HDD: WD-160/SeaG-320
Memory: 4GB
Motherboard: ASUS P5B-V
Motherboard Chipset:
Motherboard Bios:
Video Card: NVidia GeForce 7600 GT
Video Card Driver:
Sound Card:
Sound Card AC3:
Sound Card Driver:
1. TV Card: TechnoTrend S2-3200
1. TV Card Type: DVB-S
1. TV Card Driver:
2. TV Card: AverMedia A777
2. TV Card Type: DVB-T
2. TV Card Driver:
3. TV Card: LifeView FlyDVB Trio
3. TV Card Type: Analog/DVB-T/S
3. TV Card Driver:
4. TV Card:
4. TV Card Type:
4. TV Card Driver:
MPEG2 Video Codec: ffdshow
MPEG2 Audio Codec: ffdshow
Satelite/CableTV Provider: Astra 19.2°E
HTPC Case: ThermaTake Bach
Cooling: Noctua NH-U9F (fan)
Power Supply: Fortron BlueStorm II
Remote: Microsoft
TV: FujitsuSiemens / Optoma
TV - HTPC Connection: DVI

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    It's not a bug, simply because it's not implementet yet. The selection it's there, but the rest will come later.

Regards
    Roy

corvy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2007
    Rykkinn, Akershus
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    It might be right like Roy is saying, that it just is not implemented yet, but at some point this worked fine for me, so something has been done here. Anyways, I can confirm the funtionality described, I have the same "problems".

Cheers :)

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    It worked "somehow" not perfect before & to be able to support this in a better way it was "re-coded" & we now have to wait until that it's added to TsReader, it's on Frodo's todo list so it will come.........

Regards
    Roy

gemx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You can find the setting in MediaPortal's Configuration.exe.
    Goto plugins and right-click on "My TV" then select "Configuration" (see attached screenshots)
    This only works if you have the TvPlugin from TvServer installed

fcporto765

Portal Member
    August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    preffered language

to GEMX

I have correct TVServer + plugin (if the 0.2.3. SVN 15494 (MP+TVE3) complies with what you write). Shall I use tsReader filter or old TsFileSource filter? Sorry but still not obvoius to me :oops:

Anyway none of them was working for me in the above mentioned configuration.

Thx
    Gabor

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom