MyTV Series SVN? (1 Viewer)

Ryoga79

Portal Pro
January 14, 2007
All,

Is there a SVN repository for the MyTVSeries plugin out there somewhere? I've been hearing about a bunch of new features that are being worked on, and glutton for punishment that i am, i thought it would be cool to test out the "bleeding edge" stuff...

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    There is, read the about thread.

But it doesnt yet include any of the stuff I've coded up over the last couple of days. It really isnt usable at all right now. I'm hoping to provide a preview in a few days, but this will be before i go squeezing bugs, so be prepared for that....your computer might.......explode or something!

Whats coming:
    - custom Logos based on any condition (like videoresolution, codec, number of audio channels, network ... ) for series/season/episode. Each item may contain many logos, each because of a different rule you specified. Say you display the networks logo, an xvid logo because thats the video codec, and a surround logo because it contains > 6 channels. Or something.
    - Ability to mark series as Favourites (my collection got a bit big with lots of "crap")
    - Ability to mark all episodes of a series or season as watched/unwatched.
    - Lastly, the first implementation of "views" that I have mentioned before. Though it'll be not quite the full thing yet. For instance one view where you can only see series marked as Favourites, or one where you can only see series that have at least one unwatched episodes. And a view where you can see the latest episodes, regardless of series/season (flat view). Oh, and groups will be possible, so you can browse collection then eg by: Genre - Series - Season - Episode.
    I'm still not sure how much I'll be able to make all this customizable....

Everything is basically working...at least in some way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom