[MyTv] Support of Plextor Convertx M402U (1 Viewer)

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Re: ConvertX PVR PX-TV402U

koen said:
    I have one. Tried it once with MP and tv viewing did not seem to work. So I would not expect this to work without someone putting some effort into it. If I can help to get this up and running I would be glad to. I am an informatician, however I have no experience with CVS / sourceforge or with multimedia content so my help (and my time) may be limited to to trying some things out. I extracted the information from graphedit as instructed in one thread. However I don't know to whom I should post this.

Koen.

Post a screenshot of the graph here.

DMAN

R

robbieh

Plextor convertx 402u graph

I've PM'd dman the plextor graph. Let me know if there is anything else I can provide.

R

robbieh

Plextor convert X 402 support

Add the following to CaptureCardDefinitions.xml

------------------------- begin ------------------
    <capturecard commercialname="Plextor ConvertX TV402U" capturename="Plextor ConvertX TV402U A/V Capture" devid="ven_093b&amp;pid_a104">
    <capabilities tv="true" radio="true" mpeg2="true" mce="false" sw="false" bda="false"></capabilities>
    <tv>
    <interface cat="mux" video="" audio="" mpeg2="0"></interface>
    <filters>
    <filter cat="tvtuner" name="Plextor ConvertX TV402U TV Tuner" checkdevice="true"></filter>
    <filter cat="tvaudio" name="Plextor ConvertX TV402U TV Audio" checkdevice="true"></filter>
    <filter cat="crossbar" name="Plextor ConvertX TV402U CrossBar" checkdevice="true"></filter>
    <filter cat="capture" name="Plextor ConvertX TV402U A/V Capture" checkdevice="true"></filter>
    <filter cat="encoderaudio" name="InterVideo Audio Encoder" checkdevice="true"></filter>
    <filter cat="mux" name="InterVideo Multiplexer" checkdevice="true"></filter>
    </filters>
    <connections>
    <connection sourcefilter="tvtuner" sourcepin="0" sinkfilter="crossbar" sinkpin="0"></connection>
    <connection sourcefilter="tvtuner" sourcepin="1" sinkfilter="tvaudio" sinkpin="0"></connection>
    <connection sourcefilter="tvaudio" sourcepin="0" sinkfilter="crossbar" sinkpin="3"></connection>
    <connection sourcefilter="crossbar" sourcepin="0" sinkfilter="capture" sinkpin="0"></connection>
    <connection sourcefilter="capture" sourcepin="2" sinkfilter="encoderaudio" sinkpin="0"></connection>
    <connection sourcefilter="capture" sourcepin="0" sinkfilter="mux" sinkpin="0"></connection>
    <connection sourcefilter="encoderaudio" sourcepin="0" sinkfilter="mux" sinkpin="1"></connection>
    </connections>
    </tv>
    </capturecard>

------------------------- end ---------------------

Aslo note that Intervideo that came with the convertX must be installed for this work.

Thanks to the DMAN for making thus work.

R

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom